Remove this Banner Ad

bigdadymac

Team Captain
Suspended
Aug 30, 2005
H-TOWN
Other Teams
Richmond
Mike Tyson has signed with Pride FC....He is said to have his 1st Pride match in the upcoming months...Any pride fans on here?? Not sure what devsion Tyson will fight in but im sure he will make a contest in any devision, definately has that not quite right upstairs thing going on which would help for sure!! Im so excited cant wait to see some ear bitting!!!

bigdadymac said:
Mike Tyson has signed with Pride FC....He is said to have his 1st Pride match in the upcoming months...Any pride fans on here?? Not sure what devsion Tyson will fight in but im sure he will make a contest in any devision, definately has that not quite right upstairs thing going on which would help for sure!! Im so excited cant wait to see some ear bitting!!!
Tyson would fight at heavyweight,probably v a couple of cans at first.Like a Zuluninho
Hope he has been working on his ground game and sub defence,or he will get owned by a shoot wrestler or a Sambo/Ju Jitsu exponent

He wont fight under Pride Rules,

He will do 1 of 2 things.

- Exhibition boxing match - probably a short 4 rounder against one of Prides guys

- Or a special rules match with probably no ground work allowed.

But i doubt he will fight for Pride anyway. He was used to get attention at Prides American Launch for their 1st US show in October.

Presti_is_god said:
He wont fight under Pride Rules,

He will do 1 of 2 things.

- Exhibition boxing match - probably a short 4 rounder against one of Prides guys

- Or a special rules match with probably no ground work allowed.

But i doubt he will fight for Pride anyway. He was used to get attention at Prides American Launch for their 1st US show in October.

I believe he will. He has signed with Pride for 10 fights.

As previously suggested, they'll throw him in with bunnies at first that he can knock out then posible throw him to the big boys.

You are right, he is basically a draw card, not there for his figting ability but can you blame them?

All fighters will be worried about his punching power, he could knock any person out in the world with the right hit so they will be reluctant to approach him, however once they get him to the ground, and the will, he till be tapping out within 60 seconds.

I'd love to see Mark Hunt V Mike Tyson. See if either can be knocked clean out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back