UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how to feel about a 0-0 draw, we created enough to win but just couldn't finish. Bayern also defended very well and Kovac got his tactics spot on.

By the same token I had expected to concede with Fabinho / Matip at CB but managed to hold them off. Not conceding at home is important with away goals.

Confident of going through if we score first in the second leg but the tie really could go either way.

Not sure how to feel about a 0-0 draw, we created enough to win but just couldn't finish. Bayern also defended very well and Kovac got his tactics spot on.

By the same token I had expected to concede with Fabinho / Matip at CB but managed to hold them off. Not conceding at home is important with away goals.

Confident of going through if we score first in the second leg but the tie really could go either way.

I was surprised we didn't really go for it with your depleted defense. Kovac & co. clearly fancy our chances of winning in Munich.

I'm confident for the 2nd leg but no Kimmich means Rafinha on Mane which gives me the heebee jeebees.

Very even match. Bayern ultra disciplined defensively and didn’t really give us any lapses to take advantage of. I thought we didn’t keep the ball well in the final third, looking to pull the trigger a little too early at times and wasting 1 or 2 chances. Could learn a thing or 2 from the patience displayed by Bayern’s midfielders.

Conversely at the other end, a clean sheet with our 4th and 5th choice CBs successfully keeping Lewandowski quiet is a big win, a score draw now sufficient for us in the return leg, which should be a more open affair as these 2nd legs often are. Going by what I’ve heard of Bayern’s record this season defending against sides who transition quickly, with any luck that may work more in our favour than theirs.

Henderson our best player, has turned in a few strong performances against quality opposition this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pool should sign Drogba for the second leg. Bring him on in the 88th minute to break Bayern hearts again.

The only bad thing about posting this image in this thread is that no Arsenal fans will see it because, well, what would they be doing here?

52692370_2129337917150832_7690807476622458880_n.jpg

Good result for the Bavarian's. In the box seat with the game being at home yet evenly poised. Feeling the Pool but would like to see Bayern go through.

Lyon were refreshing but going back to Camp Nou........

Nou chance.

Back