Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play off draw.

Dj6M8JyWwAUoVmG.jpg:large

haven't kept up with Greek footy in a few years but last I paid attention AEK were getting owned, relegated, investigated, now they've already won the Greek league and made it into CL group stage, that's crazy.

haven't kept up with Greek footy in a few years but last I paid attention AEK were getting owned, relegated, investigated, now they've already won the Greek league and made it into CL group stage, that's crazy.
Exactly, they relegated themselves due to financial issues and started from scratch, this is the result!
No issues for AEK in this one, though I expected Malmö to go through!
PAOK... Tough. Should be a great match.

Celtic will be pissed they missed the money stage.

They play footy in Greece?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm pretty sure other parts of the world shorten football to footy/footie (the English type footie), it felt right, it felt good

4 European Cup/UCL winners in there and yet clubs like Spurs and Hoffenheim get to the group stages automatically.
Maybe because they both finished third in their respective leagues DH, and are there on merit :rolleyes:

There are actually 3 former winners who finished 4th last year in their respective leagues who are getting a massive leg up into the group stages under this new format...

Maybe because they both finished third in their respective leagues DH, and are there on merit :rolleyes:

There are actually 3 former winners who finished 4th last year in their respective leagues who are getting a massive leg up into the group stages under this new format...

I don’t think he likes us lol.
The comments about Kane still give a smirk

Anyone got the final group seedings?
Pot 1: Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, PSG, Juventus, Manchester City and Lokomotiv Moscow
Pot 2: Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, Borussia Dortmund, Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Napoli and Roma
Pot 3: Schalke, Lyon, Monaco, Ajax and CSKA Moscow
Pot 4: Club Brugge, Galatasaray, Young Boys, Internazionale, 1899 Hoffenheim and AEK Athens

TBC:
Liverpool - Will be pot 2 if PAOK defeats Benfica. Pot 3 if Benfica advance.
Valencia and/or Viktoria Plzen - Pot 3 if PAOK defeat Benfica and/or if Maribor defeats PSV Eindhoven.
If they qualify Benfica will be Pot 2. PSV will be pot 3. Red Star Belgrade, PAOK, Salzburg and Borisov will all be pot 4 if they get through.

Back