UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm disappointed, in a way. Liverpool and City have been so evenly matched, so good at pushing each other to new heights, a final between the two would have been a final for the ages.

This is incredible. I watched some of the first half which was a bit boring. Then got sidetracked by youtube and forgot about the game. Tuned back in on 85 mins to see City had taken the lead 1-0 and had a two goal lead. So I though, well we somehow have to beat City in the final.

Nek minit... football is crazy.

I'm disappointed, in a way. Liverpool and City have been so evenly matched, so good at pushing each other to new heights, a final between the two would have been a final for the ages.
I was happy either way. The rivalry between us and City would have been great to see in a European Cup final but also Real Madrid is European royalty and I want payback for 2018 so that would be fun too.

Either or, right now it's looking like Real but still plenty of time.

Not like Pool Real will be s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

70/30 odds in Pools favour IMO, should win.
'Should' never won anyone anything. There are so many occasions in sport where a person or team should have won, but didn't. Whoever we face, we must be absolutely driven and determined from the first whistle to the last. There is no room for complacency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back