UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was talking about streaming services with a friend and how it's getting totally out of hand. I remember when Netflix was kinda it. Cheap and amazing! It's all you needed. Then Stan, Amazon Prime, Disney +, Hulu, Binge, AppleTV, Fetch, Kayo, Paramount +....

I mean how much ******* money do we need to fork out.

I've actually gone back to downloading what I want now with Piratebay etc because it's far cheaper and easier to get what I want to watch without having to have 12 subscriptions to different streaming services.

I was talking about streaming services with a friend and how it's getting totally out of hand. I remember when Netflix was kinda it. Cheap and amazing! It's all you needed. Then Stan, Amazon Prime, Disney +, Hulu, Binge, AppleTV, Fetch, Kayo, Paramount +....

I've actually gone back to downloading what I want now with Piratebay etc because it's far cheaper and easier to get what I want to watch without having to have 12 subscriptions to different streaming services.
i guess netflix showed (i got it first day it launched her) that people are willing to pay a nominal fee for streaming. now every man and their dog has a streaming platform. i prefer subscriptions to things cos im not really a physical things person, i prefer to just pay to access large libraries. i dont miss downloading music and tv shows, thats for sure

You are absolutely right. I pay for prime and netflix, use my brother in laws Disney account and pay £30 a year for all sports channels and PPV boxing.
Sacked off sky sports and BT recently which was costing me around £45 a month.

You are absolutely right. I pay for prime and netflix, use my brother in laws Disney account and pay £30 a year for all sports channels and PPV boxing.
I pay about 33 euro a month at the moment for sky and BT, max was about 43... Unless nowtv keep giving me this discount I'm going to find alternatives. Was great when every game was on TV but now it's back to normal... I keep forgetting to unsubscribe from Apple though

I have just Netflix and Disney+... sharing Optus Sports and now im gonna have to make a decision about Stan with CL etc. So annoying.

Back in 2015 Foxtel had PL, FA Cup, League Cup, CL, A League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, Europa League, Championship, SPL & Serie A all on the one sub.

How I wish for those times to return.

. I thought I had a lot of stuff but nothing compared to what a lot of other people have. It has become a bit too much.

Mine are, Netflix $15, Stan Sport $24, Paramount + $9 (October to May), Prime TV $6. Optus Sport is added into my broadband/phone plan and I can save a bit on Kayo since it’s a January (AFLW) to September (end of AFL season) subscription but otherwise, that is $25.

Kayo, Stan Sport and Paramount+ can be stopped during the off-season, so that helps.

Tough first half hour. Expected they'd be dangerous with the ball, but didn't expect them to press as well as they have.

Maybe won't be able to sustain that over 90 minutes, a few signs in the last 5 that give me hope.

And take those chances when they come. That Sterling/Bernardo one FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Earlier Grealish was flagged for offside straight away, he was offside but not by a big distance. Mbappe was offside by a massive distance just before and the linesman didn’t flag until the play developed into a Messi shot on goal.

Home ground advantage?

We finished off the half well and I think their press really dropped off. Hopefully carry on that way in second half.

Lot of holding going on in penalty area and I'd be in the refs ear about it every minute of the second half. One of them will eventually get given (probs to psg ha ha).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back