UEFA EURO 2020 (Italy Champions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Italy were brilliant to watch. Quick passing and movements. They always had options. There was just so much support everywhere on the pitch. First time in ages I can say Italy looked threatening every time they went forward.

Turkey in the other hand…labelled as a dark horse before the tournament, they really didn’t look like much chop. Perhaps they’ll show their quality in the next two games.

Italy were brilliant to watch. Quick passing and movements. They always had options. There was just so much support everywhere on the pitch. First time in ages I can say Italy looked threatening every time they went forward.

Turkey in the other hand…labelled as a dark horse before the tournament, they really didn’t look like much chop. Perhaps they’ll show their quality in the next two games.

Italy dominant and looked very dangerous especially after they went one up and Turkey had to step up. Italy defend well from the front. But when they have the ball they tend to play two at the back, with Chiellini even pushing into the attack, so they might vulnerable to counters down the flanks.

Agree, Turkey were poor. The keeper looks a bit dodgy.

Italy dominant and looked very dangerous especially after they went one up and Turkey had to step up. Italy defend well from the front. But when they have the ball they tend to play two at the back, with Chiellini even pushing into the attack, so they might vulnerable to counters down the flanks.

Agree, Turkey were poor. The keeper looks a bit dodgy.
Yep I thought the same thing. If they end up having to face France, Mbappe will kill them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turkey's mindset from the beginning seemed to be quite negative. Almost as if coming in with the "lets be content with a nil all draw" attitude.
Italy on the other hand were the complete opposite, very well balanced from attack to defence. Spinazzola was electric down back creating opportunities. Happy for Immobile as well. Deserves a big tournament.

Forza Azzurri 🇮🇹🇮🇹⚽⚽

Italy were good but I’m still worried how they’ll handle things against better teams who’ll attack them. Turkey were awful this morning. No intent and offered nothing going forward. Hopefully for them it was just stage fright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back