PS3 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Remove this Banner Ad

(copied from another site. few extra maps)

MULTIPLAYER MODES

Death Match (Shoot your enemies in the face)

Elimination (Eliminate Other team)

Plunder (Fight for treasure)

Turf War (Hold as many zones as you can)

King of the Hill (Hold the Hill)

Chain Reaction (Captures the zones in order)

Survival (Survive the waves of Soldier)

Gold Rush (Steal the treasure fom the soldiers)

Co-op (Survive with your friends)

Machinima (Machinima mode)

Maps

- The Lost City
- The Sanctuary
- The Ice Cave
- Train Wreck
- The Temple
- The Village
- The Plaza

Co-Op Only

- Nepal Warzone
- The Village
- The Sanctuary

Gold Rush / Survival

- The Sanctuary
- The Lost City
- The Village
- The Plaza

A prequel to Uncharted will be arriving in Motion comic form and will feature the actors from the Uncharted games as well as a new female character named Rika. It will be called Uncharted: Eye of Indra.

Source: http://myinsidegamer.com/news/118/uncharted-drakes-fortune-prequel-to-be-released/
UNCHARTED PREQUEL TO BE RELEASED
“We have an exclusive announcement! We're releasing a prequel story to Uncharted 1 as a motion comic voiced by your favorite actors from the two games. Stay tuned for more info.”

The name of the prequel has been officially announced as being called "Uncharted: Eye Of Indra", and will feature a new Uncharted girl, by the name of Rika. Can't wait for this now!

Very surprised that street-date wasn't broken on this one. I actually have to wait until 9am tomorrow morning to play the game. That doesn't seem fair.

:)

Very surprised that street-date wasn't broken on this one. I actually have to wait until 9am tomorrow morning to play the game. That doesn't seem fair.

:)

I agree it doesn't seem fair, I was looking forward to dominating you in multiplayer mode and now I have to wait...

I agree it doesn't seem fair, I was looking forward to dominating you in multiplayer mode and now I have to wait...

I'm going to play through the SP campaign before venturing into MP. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The JB Version is pretty cool. Don't really like the slip that goes over the top of the tin case, but the tin case looks good.:)

What I find strangest is why the actual game cover (Tin case one too, but I can see why not on that one) doesn't have that new PS3 logo across the top. Yet Brutal Legend does.

I actually really like that new PS3 thing across the top, looks far better side by side IMO. More professional looking.

I just did the buy three cheap games and swap them for Uncharted Limited Edition switcheroo, so thanks to whoever it was here that suggested the idea. Saved me $28 :thumbsu:

I've got bugger all PSN mates so if anyone wants to add me as a friend for multiplayer play in this game I'd appreciate it. :)

PSN username is: Ataraxia__

Allright, time to give Nate a thrashing. Woohoo. :cool:

JB version is awesome.
The EB CE edition is a thin cardbord case with an outer cardboard slipcase.
Chick that runs the local EB said (before pulling it out) "let me know if you're satisfied or disappointed cos 3 people so far have been un happy with the cardboard case"

The cover image differs to the JB version, which also differs to the standard version.

Played through level 1 & 2. Off to work & will play 3 onwards tonight.

Does anybody know if the MP supports split screen like Resistance 2?

As in... can you have a mate play online on your ps3 at the same time as you while all his stats, upgrades etc are all counted and saved?

No, you can't.

HAHAHAHA OMG! In Chapter 5 when you get to the resort, hop into the pool. One of the funniest things I have seen in a video game!:D:D:D:thumbsu:

I will have to make sure I have a dip HBK.

Just played the start of the game. Looks like nothing has changed from the first one. Characters and dialogue = awesome. The intro is pretty epic too. Just a ridiculous game so far and I've only just scraped the surface, will probably only really be able to get stuck in over the weekend which is a bit unfortunate.

Slight spoiler, so have used the spoiler tags;

I loved the reference to the first Uncharted game.

In the hotel in Nepal, Chloe gets stuck in an elevator and the power goes out. As Nate goes looking for the circuit breaker, he mumbles to himself;

"Power is out. The girl is stuck.... hope I don't run into any zombies this time."

Ahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back