PS3 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm upto Chapter 22 now.

God damn this game is enthralling. I actually have to force myself to stop playing it so I can do some study/work/otherstuff before I collapse exhausted tonight.

GOTY easily.

Wow some of you are really pushing through the chapters. I'm the type who likes to take it slow with these games to savour the enjoyment. I got through 3 chapters tonight, plan on doing three each night.

Loving the Australian girl :thumbsu:

I'm upto Chapter 22 now.

God damn this game is enthralling. I actually have to force myself to stop playing it so I can do some study/work/otherstuff before I collapse exhausted tonight.

GOTY easily.
I'm only up to Chapter 10, so maybe it gets buisier from here on, but to me there is too much emphasise on the movie and not enough actual game play.

It's a fantastic game nonetheless.

GOTY for me is inFamous.

I'm up to level 18 or 19 on medium and I've only played for 5hrs and 5minutes...

I can't remember from Drakes Fortune, to get the X kills on X weapon trophies was that on 1 play through, or can you get it over multiple games?

Traded in 3 of my crap games (all gifts, haha) for this game on the reports from this thread that this game is awesome... and I must say... I am not disappointed, only smashed through the first 3 chapters last night, but needless to say what I will be doing for the rest of the weekend. Best PS3 game since GTA4.

I can't remember from Drakes Fortune, to get the X kills on X weapon trophies was that on 1 play through, or can you get it over multiple games?
Yeah, you'll get the option to use your previous saved medals and treasures through a second playthrough.

Although you can also use the Chapter Select option to play through certain sections again until you get the trophy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished the game on normal, pretty incredible. Off to play some multiplayer now, had a bit of a go yesterday but was woeful at it. A couple of parts were really really tricky, then you realise your just not going about it the right way.

I decided to start the game over again, this time on Hard for more of a challenge and I will probably end up going through it twice... I'd prefer the second time to be on Crushing. Travelling through the jungle was pretty awesome.. up to Chapter 5 now so will make sure I take a swim.

I decided to start the game over again, this time on Hard for more of a challenge and I will probably end up going through it twice... I'd prefer the second time to be on Crushing. Travelling through the jungle was pretty awesome.. up to Chapter 5 now so will make sure I take a swim.

i'm pretty sure it's actually chapter 6 with the swimming....i could be wrong though.

was pretty funny but mainly worth it for the money it gives you

about to start chapter 9

On Chapter 21 at the moment.

Stopped myself from continuing because I want it to last.

I love that the Supernatural element has come back. Makes it so much more interesting.

I'm up to chapter 23 at the moment and won't be able to play online for 2 weeks after i finish due my internet cap about to end. Will probably have a shot at finding all the treasures and finishing on crushing to pass the time to try and get the platinum trophy. - Which means unlocking the Marco Polo skin.
I was really surprised when i saw that snow monster. It really caught me off guard.

Does anyone know what happens if in the very last level you up the difficulty from normal to hard and beat it? Will you get be awarded the hard trophy or do you get the trophy for the difficulty you played through most of the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back