Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Struggling to shake the feeling that we might be a pretty good side this year.
morgan freeman quote GIF

Yep I read that a few months ago, it was excellent. There's the full interview on youtube as well if easier.

For all his flaws, you can't fault his performances recently. Lost count of how many positions he's been asked to play at Arsenal, this latest role as an advanced 8 on the left hand side really suits him and he's adjusted very well. Loved Jesus pretending to polish his left boot after that assist against Brentford.

Xhaka looked gone for all money after his.... Altercation with the fans... It shows alot of character to come back from that and get accepted again.
Yep, wouldn’t have been easy but he just put his head down and went to work, good on him for that and shows he has great character.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope Partey and one of Zinchenko or Tierney are good to go for this one.

Massive match for us, need a statement win badly.

Yes hoping Partey is okay after returning to London prior to Ghana's second friendly. On average he plays 6 out 10 league matches for Arsenal, really hope matches like this are the ones he features in rather than missing out on.

Massive month coming up, 5 league matches, 4 EL fixtures. A game every 3-4 days essentially for clubs in the PL and Europe as well.

It is so hard to get a read on our injuries. Gives you an appreciation of how transparent AFL clubs are with their injury reports. One article says we might have 8 players in doubt, another says only 2 are missing... what to believe?

I watched the Tottenham v Leicester game a couple of weeks back. 6-2 drubbing makes it seem like Tottenham romped it in, but the number of times Leicester found space through the middle to release a forward on goal... they could've easily had 4 by half time. I feel we can expose Bentancur and Hjolberg with the speed we have up front. Just hope our finishing is on point. Because as frail as Spurs may be down back, the buggers can score.

It is so hard to get a read on our injuries. Gives you an appreciation of how transparent AFL clubs are with their injury reports. One article says we might have 8 players in doubt, another says only 2 are missing... what to believe?

I watched the Tottenham v Leicester game a couple of weeks back. 6-2 drubbing makes it seem like Tottenham romped it in, but the number of times Leicester found space through the middle to release a forward on goal... they could've easily had 4 by half time. I feel we can expose Bentancur and Hjolberg with the speed we have up front. Just hope our finishing is on point. Because as frail as Spurs may be down back, the buggers can score.

Arteta says Partey, Tierney and Zinchenko will be in the squad.

2-1 Arsenal.

Arteta says Partey, Tierney and Zinchenko will be in the squad.

2-1 Arsenal.

He's very very cagey when it comes to injuries and availability lately. Just to clarify, he said "they're in the team", not squad. And they weren't pictured training (which they could have been involved in training of course, however those pictures were not put out on the social chanels). Partey is very important for this match, hope he starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back