Loyal Lion

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy/Brisbane Lions
This is truly truly garbage. I came across it by mistake tonight. IT IS WORSE THAN BOUNCE!!! That was the worst show that I watched....once! I never thought that I would ever say or think that Bounce could be topped. This low brow, high school humour with mediocre, unfunny comedians is a train wreck. When that imbecile bought out the Michael Jackson white glove, that was the stupidiest thing that I have seen on tv. That Mooney bloke is our version of Will Ferrell. Just not funny at all! Yere as someone else said, Dunstall didn't want to be there did he? As for his Mike Sheahan impersonation, just wow! Cringeworthy.

tugga

May 9, 2006
Yid army
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham,Red Sox,San Antonio Spurs
I watched it out of morbid curiosity and a few minutes in I thought it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone was making out.
Unfortunately things went downhill quickly.
They try hard, but it's just not funny.

desie

Club Legend
Mar 15, 2004
Gumnut Cottage
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Arsenal, GWS Giants
I actually enjoyed parts of it this week, much better with Marty Sheargold on it as opposed to an ex footballer who's trying to be funny. I genuinely lolled at 'On the Sauce'.

I presume Deano is some sort of poor attempt at recreating a Tubes like character from Soccer AM. If so it doesn't really work.

OffTheBit

All Australian
Feb 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think if they took the "on the sauce" segment and just made that the show it would work a lot better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont bowl there

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atlanta Hawks, Birmingham City
Watched last nights episode and thought it was actually pretty good, much improved on the past.

Elite Master

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The show has improved enormously since Deano got the flick.
Did he really 'get the flick'? He is still featured in the opener, and don't they have that 'Deano's Footy Show' segment?

PepperFace

Premium Platinum
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The Exers
Who the hell is the host. Never seen him before but looks like a flog uncle who never shuts the **** up

5ammy

Team Captain
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
On the sauce is brilliant. Rest of the show is seriously hit or miss.
Agreed. Didn't mind it tonight though, think Dipper was a good personality to have on. And Nat was on for the whole show which was a bonus :)

Top Bottom