Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

If you've read the books he basically is a "superhero" just put in a 80s action movie and without any super powers.
I've read the first one and really enjoyed it.

But Tom Cruise is not Jack Reacher

Correct but I was able to take the description out of my mind and just enjoy the movie for what it was.
I must admit I haven't seen the first movie yet... potentially due to my views on Cruise being in it

Having Anurag Kashyap as writer probably isn't the best thing, as he's more miss than hit with his films.

I've been listening to the soundtrack for the movie since it came out, have been enjoying it.

Wasn't planning to see it, but seeing as Nawazuddin is in this, it's hit the must watch list. I went to see his most recent movie, Te3n, and found that to be a very good movie. Also just saw The Lunchbox, which he aalso stars in; that movie should have won more awards than it did.

Having Anurag Kashyap as writer probably isn't the best thing, as he's more miss than hit with his films.

I'd have it vice versa. RGV had him script Satya and Shool (love both) and Gangs Of Wasseypur's one of my fave movies of all time.

I've been listening to the soundtrack for the movie since it came out, have been enjoying it.

Wasn't planning to see it, but seeing as Nawazuddin is in this, it's hit the must watch list. I went to see his most recent movie, Te3n, and found that to be a very good movie. Also just saw The Lunchbox, which he aalso stars in; that movie should have won more awards than it did.

I'm yet to see Te3n (didn't realise it had been released) but Nawazuddin has shone in everything I've seen him in. My 2nd favourite Indian actor after Manoj Bajpayee (who is my favourite actor, period)

Last edited:
I'd have it vice versa. RGV had him script Satya and Shool (love both) and Gangs Of Wasseypur's one of my fave movies of all time.
Hasee Toh Phasee, Kurbaan and a lot of his early work would say otherwise. He's done well with independent style films, though.
I'm yet to see Te3n (didn't realise it had been released) but Nawazuddin has shone in everything I've seen him in. My 2nd favourite Indian actor after Manoj Bajpayee in my opinion (who is my favourite actor, period)
It came out about a month ago. Your probably best trying to find it online.

Hasee Toh Phasee, Kurbaan and a lot of his early work would say otherwise. He's done well with independent style films, though.

Couldn't agree more on Hasee Toh Phasee, haven't seen Kurbaan. Should stick to crime and thrillers

It came out about a month ago. Your probably best trying to find it online.

Thannks, I will :thumbsu:

Couldn't agree more on Hasee Toh Phasee, haven't seen Kurbaan. Should stick to crime and thrillers
I got five minutes into Kurbaan before switching it off.
I watch more Indian cinema than American cinema, so I get through a range of genres.
I'm assuming you've also seen Talaash? Nawazuddin was brilliant in that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got five minutes into Kurbaan before switching it off.
I watch more Indian cinema than American cinema, so I get through a range of genres.
I'm assuming you've also seen Talaash? Nawazuddin was brilliant in that.

Great film (Amir Khan was good as well). I only got into Indian cinema after watching some RGV films (Satya, D and Company) lent to me by an Indian friend (who was aware of my love for the crime genre).

A few of the recent trailers for "awards season"; apologies if they've been posted before:

It's looking like a pretty thin year, but plenty of time left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back