FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows 2024 Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've really enjoyed it so far.

Nice to see a new concept on TV, too.

Just finished off the latest episode tonight, really enjoyed it all after it took a little bit to get into.

La Brea (2021)

Will be on NBC soon.

No Australian broadcaster announced as yet even though it is still being filmed at this moment in and around Melbourne and parts of Geelong.

Why is it called La Brea? Answer: research the La Brea Tar Pits which is described as the 'Gateway to the Ice Age' in the heart of L.A.

What is the show about...hmmm... I am LOST to find a comparison :).

Stars: Natalie Zea - see 'The Other Guys' (2010) Christinith scene and Jon Seda who returns to Melbourne after being here filming 'The Pacific' (2010)

Last edited:
Starting on ABC Tv this Sunday @ 8:30pm.

Made right here in Melbourne... "Newsreader"

Anna Torv, William McInnes and Sam Reid.

Actually quite a good story line. Looking back at the big events of 1986, Russell Street bombing, Halley's Comet, Aids and the Challenger explosion plus the behind the scenes dramas of putting tv news to air. The concept certainly has possibilities.

Karl Quinn of "The Age" likes it....a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone seen the ads for Australia's Sexiest Tradie? Is it possible for a show to be cancelled based on its promos prior to airing?

Well, seems to be in the can, just awaiting an air date

I think that happened to "Jasmin's Getting Married", didn't it?

Pretty sure it made it to four episodes.

Well, seems to be in the can, just awaiting an air date

I realise the episodes are in the can, I was facetiously wondering what would motivate people to watch it. I can easily imagine if it screened on Channel 9 Kerry Packer would make a phone call to "get this sh*t off my TV station" as he did with Doug Mulray's home video show in the 1990s.

I can easily imagine if it screened on Channel 9 Kerry Packer would make a phone call to "get this sh*t off my TV station" as he did with Doug Mulray's home video show in the 1990s.

That’d definitely make the TV executives on the other end of the phone line jump. Mostly because Kerry’s been dead for 16 years.

So it
I can easily imagine if it screened on Channel 9 Kerry Packer would make a phone call to "get this sh*t off my TV station" as he did with Doug Mulray's home video show in the 1990s.
that show never aired at all in perth - with time difference - never got to see it pulled off mid ep!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back