Game Day USA Potus Election 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the Dms will drop the Trump chase now they hold power, because it serves them no real purpose other than reinforcing opposition backlash.

Then again, we're not talking about tactical geniuses here.
Completely agree, depends on how hell bent they are after punishing this, making sure this doesn’t happen again..

but in the mean time you don’t piss off the very group designated to protect you.

Although like any good Polly, never do a good deed without a cameraman present..

Completely agree, depends on how hell bent they are after punishing this, making sure this doesn’t happen again..

but in the mean time you don’t piss off the very group designated to protect you.

Although like any good Polly, never do a good deed without a cameraman present..

Well, as you know, it's customary and advantageous for these parasites to run with the "unite" agenda..............after they have spent several years driving a wedge in to the divide.

Never forget that they're just politicians. We're not talking anything from the top shelf of humanity.

Looks as though the capitol guard were responsible for making the NG vacate, what a weird old story this whole thing continues to be

Well, as you know, it's customary and advantageous for these parasites to run with the "unite" agenda..............after they have spent several years driving a wedge in to the divide.

Never forget that they're just politicians. We're not talking anything from the top shelf of humanity.

And there's no hypocrisy in the Republicans accusing anyone of being divisive after trying to undermine US democracy and overturn the results of an election based on a massive lie that ultimately led to violent insurrection at the capitol building?

The US is more divided than at any time since at least the civil rights and Vietnam war era. That happened under Trump's leadership.

Perhaps you can back up your claim that it is the Democrats that "have spent years driving a wedge" by setting out examples of actions that go beyond standard adversarial two-party politics or holding a president to account for abuse of office?

And there's no hypocrisy in the Republicans accusing anyone of being divisive after trying to undermine US democracy and overturn the results of an election based on a massive lie that ultimately led to violent insurrection at the capitol building?

The US is more divided than at any time since at least the civil rights and Vietnam war era. That happened under Trump's leadership.

Perhaps you can back up your claim that it is the Democrats that "have spent years driving a wedge" by setting out examples of actions that go beyond standard adversarial two-party politics or holding a president to account for abuse of office?

It appears I have been press ganged yet again.

Here is my response: None of your bullshit is important.

Last edited:
It appears I have been press ganged yet again.

Here is my response: None of your bullshit is important.

Typical answer from you on this thread. Never engage. Never substantiate any of your claims. Just obfuscate and abuse.

If it were a football or science issue you would engage and back up your assertions with some rationale. Still prone to abuse but at least you would tell people why you and you alone are 100% right.

You haven't been press ganged into anything. Just challenged to back up an evidence-free assertion.

Typical answer from you on this thread. Never engage. Never substantiate any of your claims. Just obfuscate and abuse.

If it were a football or science issue you would engage and back up your assertions with some rationale. Still prone to abuse but at least you would tell people why you and you alone are 100% right.

You haven't been press ganged into anything. Just challenged to back up an evidence-free assertion.

Listen mate, you & SDS should just high five, slap each others butts, and then smugly ride off in to the sunset, safe in the knowledge that you have made no impression on me whatsoever.

Listen mate, you & SDS should just high five, slap each others butts, and then smugly ride off in to the sunset, safe in the knowledge that you have made no impression on me whatsoever.

Glad youve noticed theres more than a handful of posters pulling you up on the bullshit you leave across this board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the stuff said about them potentially being a threat is so disrespectful. This dude showing up with pizzas and a camera is cringe af to. They really know how to piss people off don’t they?

Some of the stuff said about them potentially being a threat is so disrespectful. This dude showing up with pizzas and a camera is cringe af to. They really know how to piss people off don’t they?
They’re not even human, and I don’t mean from another galaxy kind of way, they’ve lost all compassion. The lack of empathy or reason is just unbelievable.

I mean check out the latest story, comparing a homeless protest, due to compete failures of government, to an insurrection.. wtf

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingt...ter-homeless-advocate-rioters-storm-city-hall

Anyway back to the fun stuff, did jerry nadler do a scomo at Engadine Maccas?

He makes Biden look downright sprightly!

Aren't there any virile males in the Democratic Party?

Only just a bit of real fash...
If bojo was smart, regardless of politics, he’d angle to fight Facebook on this...
Yeah but he won't cos his government just made it illegal to teach anything that questions capitalism in schools.

It’ll be fun when the socials take a swing to the right...inevitable considering they really only care about making money. Everyone currently cheering on the de platforming because they’re a private company will be singing a different tune when they start de platforming the people on their side of the spectrum.
They have been deplatforming people on the other side for ages. Its nothing new. That's why all this whinging about Trump losing his account leaves me a bit meh. He tried to start an uprising that could be seen as a direct threat to their business model - ie a destabilised US would lower Twitter's profits. They didn't deplatform him thru all the same bullshit he said for 5 years. Even before the 2016 election he was saying "If we lose its rigged."

The left is disadvantaged by social media apparently. Here's a sociologist with some proof:

If the dems couldn’t achieve any of this in 8 years under Obama what makes you think they will achieve under Biden.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Because the astro turfed movement that hamstrung Obama's progressive policies just got severely discredited after it tried to break the US Constitution.

They have been deplatforming people on the other side for ages. Its nothing new. That's why all this whinging about Trump losing his account leaves me a bit meh. He tried to start an uprising that could be seen as a direct threat to their business model - ie a destabilised US would lower Twitter's profits. They didn't deplatform him thru all the same bullshit he said for 5 years. Even before the 2016 election he was saying "If we lose its rigged."

The left is disadvantaged by social media apparently. Here's a sociologist with some proof:

Same with Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back