Mod. Notice VALE jozeph, aka Dugdale2Dwyer and Ghostwriter

Remove this Banner Ad

Kidd Vicious I assumed was joseph. Apologies mate.

Condolences to joseph's family.

Although a troll, he was a clever poster - and when he posted genuinely, a ripper contributor at that.
Will be missed :(

I'm stunned by this. He joins a (thankfully) small group of stalwart North board posters we've lost. jozeph/D2D never held back and was super passionate for North and also for this forum. RIP mate. Sorry you went so soon.

Still in shock myself taz. Absolutely floored by this news.

Yeah definitely not masquerading as KV taz.
joseph was in the same aisle as me for the Essendon final back in 2014.. Fond, fond memories of that night amongst the hugging and the cheering of total strangers.. As what was happening to all of us around the stadium..

He'll definitely be missed

He was one of the great characters of this board and could always be relied upon for an outspoken opinion that would undoubtedly wind people up delivered with his characteristic dry wit. We will be poorer for his absence.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Rest easy Jozeph/D2D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant believe this is true , have known him in person for a very long time as played Cricket against him in neighbouring towns. I have not heard anything about this so am a little stunned to be honest. He may of been a bit controversial with his posts but his love for the Kangas was enormous. RIP Joe

Terrible news. A passionate shinboner and great poster who liked to take the p*ss with the best of them. RIP Jozeph.

I never met him but from reading his posts over the years I assume he was from South East South Australia. Is that correct OMB12?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back