Vale Rod DAVIES

Remove this Banner Ad

Rexie J

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2012
YP
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have just been advised by friends in my home town Naracoorte, that former Port Magpie player Rod Davies died Wednesday 12th April after a short illness.

Rod played 24 games for Port, 1972-1974.

I was a member at the time and remember his name but unfortunately don't recall him playing.

Rod and family ran 'Wrattenbullie Poll Hereford and Poll Dorset studs' in the district of Wrattonbully.

I have just been advised by friends in my home town Naracoorte, that former Port Magpie player Rod Davies died Wednesday 12th April after a short illness.

Rod played 24 games for Port, 1972-1974.

I was a member at the time and remember his name but unfortunately don't recall him playing.

Rod and family ran 'Wrattenbullie Poll Hereford and Poll Dorset studs' in the district of Wrattonbully.
I can remember him RJ, he was a half back with short dark hair who was in the 5' 10'' to maybe 6' range, he played in a couple of finals in the last few years of Fos William's tenure.
He was still on the list during Jack Cahill's first year as coach but I'm not sure if he played many, if any league games under Jack though.

RIP
Rod Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back