Oliver ;but wasteful) but got a heap of it

Long - really classy small mid/forward

Humphrey - should have 2 or 3
Like the look of Knobel

Metro
Gruzewski - good hands , kicked 2 . Is 193cm , looks a decent kpf prospect

Watson- small dynamic mid/forward

Great game

Harley Reid BOG for mine. Big strong mobile and versatile.Next year’s draft !!

Reckon we should look at Jaxon Binns. A running machine, reckon he’s not unlike Max Holmes from Geelong. Apparently kicking is dodgy but looked decent enough today to me. Later pick according to most draft boards

Don’t think there’s a lot of excitement outside of Cadman, Reid (only looks around 190) for talls. Will be very speculative by the time we have a pick

Last edited:
Great game

Reckon we should look at Jaxon Binns. A running machine, reckon he’s not unlike Max Holmes from Geelong. Apparently kicking is dodgy but looked decent enough today to me. Later pick according to most draft boards

Don’t think there’s a lot of excitement outside of Cadman, Reid, for talls. Will be very speculative by the time we have a pick
Binns could be handy.Plenty of run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched the game and was not overly impressed. There were three or four standout players but none of these are likely to be available at our pick, especially after we’ve traded for Taranto and hopper. So the players I was looking at were those likely to be beyond Pick 20. Of these I think Constanty looked the best. A small mercurial forward with very good smarts and a lot of pace. Not necessarily our greatest need but he looks a talent. KPFs that would be available to RFC from this game were very ordinary.

Overall standard looked very poor. I don’t see this being a very good draft.

Great game

Don’t think there’s a lot of excitement outside of Cadman, Reid (only looks around 190) for talls. Will be very speculative by the time we have a pick
Reid comes from a family of very good players . Old man Mark was a undersized KPP who could play forward or back and would sit on players heads at ease. His uncle Andrew a chf played for vic country IIRC . Andrew’s father Daryl played 300plus games of major country footy as a FB . Really good family.

Reid comes from a family of very good players . Old man Mark was a undersized KPP who could play forward or back and would sit on players heads at ease. His uncle Andrew a chf played for vic country IIRC . Andrew’s father Daryl played 300plus games of major country footy as a FB . Really good family.
You’d pencil him in as top 5 next year after that performance, so unless we were to trade up, out of our reach.

It’s funny how some kids can fall off the radar though eg Sonsie last year, Harry Lemmey this year .

Somehow don’t think this will happen with this kid though

You’d pencil him in as top 5 next year after that performance, so unless we were to trade up, out of our reach.

It’s funny how some kids can fall off the radar though eg Sonsie last year, Harry Lemmey this year .

Somehow don’t think this will happen with this kid though
He’s been pencilled in top 10 for the best part of 3-4 years .

Country wasteful in the first quarter
Standouts for country
Oliver ;but wasteful) but got a heap of it

Long - really classy small mid/forward

Humphrey - should have 2 or 3
Like the look of Knobel

Metro
Gruzewski - good hands , kicked 2 . Is 193cm , looks a decent kpf prospect

Watson- small dynamic mid/forward
Be interested to see how far Long can go. Got plenty of it but could be a little wasteful and lacked a little X factor when younger but has really developed in last couple of years . Has always been a great runner.

Be interested to see how far Long can go. Got plenty of it but could be a little wasteful and lacked a little X factor when younger but has really developed in last couple of years . Has always been a great runner.
He played well in the first half , looks a classy user of the ball, clean one touch player and dangerous around the goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back