Vince McMahon steps down from TKO amid allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn’t just Vince though, and a lot of them are still there.
Levesque was up to his eyeballs in it.

I won’t speculate on Hunter specifically until we know more, but absolutely there are more names to be shamed. And those who try to justify it to themselves will figure out a way then as well.

I won’t speculate on Hunter specifically until we know more, but absolutely there are more names to be shamed. And those who try to justify it to themselves will figure out a way then as well.
He was definitely involved, the way China was played showed his morals.
He was number 2 in the company behind Vince and was their chosen one for a decade, up there with the women basher Austin and Rock.

For everything we now know about Vince - this NDA, and what he did amounted to $3m.

There's $12m of OTHER NDAs, including one for $7.5m to a former female wrestler in 2005, who (according to reports) was coerced into oral sex after saying no, and was fired after rejecting McMahon's subsequent advances.

Considering what $3m looks like, I'd hate to imagine what he did to need a $7.5m payment.

In other news, Christy Hemme was a very surprising firing in 2005, and good on her for the full and happy life she seems to have gone on to.

Last edited:
For everything we now know about Vince - this NDA, and what he did amounted to $3m.

There's $12m of OTHER NDAs, including one for $7.5m to a former female wrestler in 2005, who (according to reports) was coerced into oral sex after saying no, and was fired after rejecting McMahon's subsequent advances.

Considering what $3m looks like, I'd hate to imagine what he did to need a $7.5m payment.

In other news, Christy Hemme was a very surprising firing in 2005, and good on her for the full and happy she seems to have gone on to.

Sometimes when you add 1 + 1 together you do indeed end up with the number 2.

I wouldn't necessarily equate the payout amount with the magnitude of the offence. An on-air talent may have access to lawyers who are more persuasive negotiators than an office level employee.

Sometimes when you add 1 + 1 together you do indeed end up with the number 2.

I wouldn't necessarily equate the payout amount with the magnitude of the offence. An on-air talent may have access to lawyers who are more persuasive negotiators than an office level employee.
That's true. I think that it was on-air talent meant the level of risk for Vince and WWE was probably higher.

421500114_7109112362535775_6735090855815504041_n.jpg

🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How so?
Which part?

That you just claim that someone is ‘definitely’ apart of it without any factual evidence.

It’s funny that the influx of moral compasses seem to get some magnetic interference when it comes to the concern of slander.

But it’s ok. The desire to blow smoke in a certain direction for obvious petty reasons is clear to see.

There were / are so many people that are close to Vince like Cena and Taker that come to mind that you sit back and think surely they would have known something was going up but they don't strike you as being people that would put up with that type of behaviours especially Cena.

Taker on the other hand came through in that 80's 90's era of wrestling and it doesn't take much digging to hear some horrible stories about a lot of names doing some real shady s**t. Jericho was on a podcast and stated the Vince hush money is no big deal that's just wrestling which is the concerning attitude that was built around that era.

It wasn't just a WWE/WWF thing but wrestling across the board the whole bullying and stories of what older talent would do to younger talent , the shitting in bags, sand bagging, beat downs you name it just completely s**t.

Back to Vince who is a piece of s**t but if anything I am sure plenty of people like Triple H, Steph , Shane, Cena, anyone he was close with would know he was playing up and had affairs but I think its quite reasonable and fair to give those people the right to believe that whilst they might have known he was up to mischief they wouldn't have had to of known just the level it was at and all the hush money side of things. If anything I have no doubt there's probably a small group of people like Johnny Ace, Pritchard in Vince's tight circle that would have known. I highly doubt Vince would sit down with Hunter and say how he is ******* all these women and making them do it as part of their job or they have to do it for Brock to sign a contract etc.

Last edited:
That you just claim that someone is ‘definitely’ apart of it without any factual evidence.
Commonsense says otherwise.
Was the top heel in the company, was married to a top exec, and was being groomed to run the whole place.
Also been listed as multiple execs and top stars being involved.
It’s funny that the influx of moral compasses seem to get some magnetic interference when it comes to the concern of slander.
It’s a discussion thread on one of the biggest stories in Wrestling, the biggest in some time. Can’t handle the discussion then don’t enter the thread “Warrior”.
But it’s ok. The desire to blow smoke in a certain direction for obvious petty reasons is clear to see.
Eh? I liked Paul and hoped he would do well righting WWE. Thinking it’s a company thing is laughable.
Dodgy as all hell trying to defend this stuff as well. No wonder I put you in ignore. Back you go it seems.

Commonsense says otherwise.
Was the top heel in the company, was married to a top exec, and was being groomed to run the whole place.
Also been listed as multiple execs and top stars being involved.

It’s a discussion thread on one of the biggest stories in Wrestling, the biggest in some time. Can’t handle the discussion then don’t enter the thread “Warrior”.

Eh? I liked Paul and hoped he would do well righting WWE. Thinking it’s a company thing is laughable.
Dodgy as all hell trying to defend this stuff as well. No wonder I put you in ignore. Back you go it seems.

Have a look at everything you just wrote. And consider you actually used the term common sense!

Who is defending anything!? I’m calling out slandering of someone who there’s zero proof of being involved in anything.

Put me on ignore if you can’t handle being called out for pathetic and reckless bullshit.

It’s positive that there’s now a federal criminal investigation into the allegations.

If it leads to a grand jury people like Tom Cole & Ashley Massaro may end up with some justice after all.

It will open up a can of worms for sure, there are so many stories from the 80's and 90's that are horrific that wrestlers have done especially to other female talent.

Have a look at everything you just wrote. And consider you actually used the term common sense!

Who is defending anything!? I’m calling out slandering of someone who there’s zero proof of being involved in anything.

Put me on ignore if you can’t handle being called out for pathetic and reckless bullshit.
Paul Levesque is a senior executive at WWE with a multi decade long relationship with Vince and the McMahon family.

Senior Executives are named in the complaint, and Hunter is one of a handful of people that this could possibly be referring to.

Historically, the WWE is a very blokey and even misogynistic organisation with a pretty dubious past.

If you're talking about the balance of probabilities, it has to be considered unlikely that Levesque didn't have knowledge of much of what was going on. There has been multiple NDAs now signed between McMahon and female employees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back