Conspiracy Theory VOTER FRAUD COMPILATION. CRIME OF THE CENTURY! * Debunked

Remove this Banner Ad

You made this post fine - c'arn, tell us again how much you despise sham donations funneled direct to personal funds.

Any time you're ready :tearsofjoy:

Did he actually say that? Imagine being a Trump supporter and uttering those words. It was 100% always going to come back to bite.

Did he actually say that? Imagine being a Trump supporter and uttering those words. It was 100% always going to come back to bite.

Nah I'm paraphrasing, but that was the sentiment. Roo in the BLM thread;

Rumored over $90 million raised by BLM in 2020
Now BLM co founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors buys a 1.4 million dollar house in LA canyon country
Well that is 1 black life BLM has improved

I replied with wait till you see how much cash Trump raised supposedly for election legals but not really, which has caused his current hissy fit.

Nah I'm paraphrasing, but that was the sentiment. Roo in the BLM thread;

I replied with wait till you see how much cash Trump raised supposedly for election legals but not really, which has caused his current hissy fit.

Yeah, yet another in a long line of example of Trumpies pointing the accusing finger at others yet remaining conspicuously silent about how Trump does everything they condemn, but on a far greater scale.

c'arn, tell us again how much you despise sham donations funneled direct to personal funds.
Is that you how describe BLM
Funny all you could do was throw a squirrel into the BLM thread

Bb bb Bbutt Twump did something
Obsessed and deranged

My post has been edited, I said Yes twice, the first "Yes" has been removed, along with your question that I was replying to. Have you or the buy guy enlisted "Napoleon" the enforcer to help you out?

At lease you're not going into posts and secretly editing them to try to make bourbons pages of gaslighting look somewhat legit.

None of the posts you're referring to have been edited by the mods. Also, you need to stay on topic thanks.

Is that you how describe BLM

In the instance you've described - sure. Haven't looked into it but terrible optics and seems on the face of it dodgy as ****, if I'd donated to them I'd be expecting a bit more info on what the founders are getting paid, what % of donations goes where etc.

Now, your turn. How would you characterise Trump's "election defence" donation scheme?

Ah of course so what if he calls a country something wrong but start a riot because Biden stutters. You’re just being a hypocrite.
How about your posts complaining that Trump can't pronounce Thailand, that you keep going on about has nothing to do with Election Fraud and is derailing this thread, along with hundreds of your other posts that have nothing to do with this topic?

lol, righto. No chance that the remaining mail-in ballots just added up to democrat victory in more key states than would actually be required to give them the presidency.

Can you link me to the shenanigans in Texas in 2018? Just so I know what to expect when the nefarious details of 2020 are no doubt uncovered at some stage in the future.
I linked a long video in previous posts of Russ Ramsland's of Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG) testimony from their forensic cyber security analysis of 2018 mid term Texas senate elections because of election fraud concerns, but you tube has removed it. I've found somehting similar on bit chute, so since you asked for it, watch it.

In Texas whistle blowers passed on over 1000 pages of audit logs that showed the many discrepancies indicating a large amount of election fraud in 2018. The Inquiry resulted in Texas banning Dominion machines and their software and mirrored election fraud seen in November 2020.

1618378192287.png
From the 18 month investigation in Texas, ASOG found the following and see similar problems with the same software, counting and machines, vote switching, vote adding, phantom, ghost and purges, in the 2020 elections.

Billions of dollars have been given to States to run elections electronically. No transparency and election mgmt. is run by private companies. All connected to Internet and susceptible to hacking with NO security as to how the software need to be maintained or run.

SCYTL is used by 28 states and stored in servers in Germany.

At least 12 entry points where anyone that wants to hack the system and change votes can in real time. Need to catch them in real time because either no audit trail (Hart) or erasable or changeable audit trail (ES&S, Dominion etc) so no evidence of vote changing can be found.

Your vote hits your countries counting system and it is changed or votes are added to the count to change the result to their Democratic candidate.. That is … Election Fraud.

One example in 2018 House and Senate elections in Texas. 1027 times in Dallas warning that votes had exceeded ballots. Each time is not one vote and could be 30 - 100 for each warning.

Looked at 6 voting companies which was 92% of market in 2018. Hidden files had administrator names and passwords were available to access the systems.

Ramsland discovered they, could make any candidate win or lose by directly altering votes at the server/database level for any election most companies conduct, worldwide!

"Air Gap" is shown to be a myth.

Can change votes at
  • Voting place.
  • Tabulation
  • Unofficial database
  • Private vote company or mid level company
  • Database at Clarity Election or
  • Database on servers stored in Frankfurt, Germany.
Dallas 2018 sees NGP VAN at polling places. This is a way of trying to calculate algorithms so you can tell at the end of early voting how many votes you need to win the election. They to monitor to see how many you need then change the votes to win, and this is why voting stopped at the 6 states Trump was ahead.
One example changing votes is "vote switching". Democrat Beshear gains 560 votes exactly when Republican Bevin goes down 560 votes. This is vote switching and represented 25% of the vote difference between the two.
1618378532761.png

An example of "vote adding" was when Michigan stops counting votes for 3 hours then 138,339 votes turn up for Biden. Being called data input error but it's not a data input error unless the operator is putting in votes.

In all 5 states that stopped counting, all went for Biden after they started again.

Phantom votes, ghost votes or purges could also be used.

Last edited:
I linked a long video in previous posts of Russ Ramsland's of Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG) testimony from their forensic cyber security analysis of 2018 mid term Texas senate elections because of election fraud concerns, but you tube has removed it. I've found somehting similar on bit chute, so since you asked for it, watch it.

In Texas whistle blowers passed on over 1000 pages of audit logs that showed the many discrepancies indicating a large amount of election fraud in 2018. The Inquiry resulted in Texas banning Dominion machines and their software and mirrored election fraud seen in November 2020.

View attachment 1102401
From the 18 month investigation in Texas, ASOG found the following and see similar problems with the same software, counting and machines, vote switching, vote adding, phantom, ghost and purges, in the 2020 elections.

Billions of dollars have been given to States to run elections electronically. No transparency and election mgmt. is run by private companies. All connected to Internet and susceptible to hacking with NO security as to how the software need to be maintained or run.

At least 12 entry points where anyone that wants to hack the system and change votes can in real time. Need to catch them in real time because either no audit trail (Hart) or erasable or changeable audit trail (ES&S, Dominion etc) so no evidence of vote changing can be found.

Your vote hits your countries counting system and it is changed or votes are added to the count to change the result to their Democratic candidate.. That is … Election Fraud.

One example in 2018 House and Senate elections in Texas. 1027 times in Dallas warning that votes had exceeded ballots. Each time is not one vote and could be 30 - 100 for each warning.

Looked at 6 voting companies which was 92% of market in 2018. Hidden files had administrator names and passwords were available to access the systems.

Ramsland discovered they, could make any candidate win or lose by directly altering votes at the server/database level for any election most companies conduct, worldwide!

Can change votes at
  • Voting place.
  • Tabulation
  • Unofficial database
Dallas 2018 sees NGP VAN at polling places. This is a way of trying to calculate algorithms so you can tell at the end of early voting how many votes you need to win the election. They to monitor to see how many you need then change the votes to win, and this is why voting stopped at the 6 states Trump was ahead.
One example changing votes is "vote switching". Democrat Beshear gains 560 votes exactly when Republican Bevin goes down 560 votes. This is vote switching and represented 25% of the vote difference between the two.
View attachment 1102406

An example of "vote adding" was when Michigan stops counting votes for 3 hours then 138,339 votes turn up for Biden. Being called data input error but it's not a data input error unless the operator is putting in votes.

In all 5 states that stopped counting, all went for Biden after they started again.

That $1m reward is there for the taking. Send this incredible evidence on through to the GOP.

You're literally accusing the mods of editing your post... then in the same breath saying you're not accussing accusing the mods of editing your post... but saying your post was edited... by the mods.

Jesus.
Guys....He is just reaching into the same bag of tricks that the Donald has...accusing someone of something without any evidence.

In the instance you've described - sure. Haven't looked into it but terrible optics and seems on the face of it dodgy as ****, if I'd donated to them I'd be expecting a bit more info on what the founders are getting paid, what % of donations goes where etc.
This according to BLM makes you a far right,neo nazi,white supremacist

View attachment 1102401

Can change votes at
  • Voting place.
  • Tabulation
  • Unofficial database
View attachment 1102406

Cheers.

Bit of a worry, sounds like they really need some kind of independent electoral commission to run a standard country-wide process over there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now, your turn. How would you characterise Trump's "election defence" donation scheme?
A $200 mil fund to
Primary the RINO'S that tried to impeach him
Fund candidates to flip the house and Senate
So far I haven't seen anything that says he is using it to party and buy real estate

Last edited:
A $200 mil fund to
Primary tbe RINO'S that tried to impeach him
Fund candidates to flip the house and Senate
So far I haven't seen anything that says he is using it to party and buy real estate

Primaries? Flip the house and senate?

Could have sworn the cause as advertised was "Official Election Defense Fund”.

You must have also missed the fine print stating any amount under 8k can be spent pretty much however he likes. A "Trump leadership PAC" haha **** me, I'm sure the admin on that will be squeaky clean :tearsofjoy:

The fact is the trumpers will never accept defeat and will always have a reason to call out fraud despite a lack of evidence. It will never be legitimate. I would rather they just counted everything and then this would be all over and they’d have to admit they were wrong.

The fact is the trumpers will never accept defeat and will always have a reason to call out fraud despite a lack of evidence. It will never be legitimate. I would rather they just counted everything and then this would be all over and they’d have to admit they were wrong.
But that's the problem. Some States are fighting to stop court ordered forensic audits of ballots and proving chain of custody. That's evidence that counts in Court, so not wonder "A new poll from Rasmussen found that a significant number of voters in both parties believe the Democrats cheated in some way."

By a margin of 51%-44%, voters said it is “likely” that cheating affected the outcome. That included 74% of Republicans and 30% of Democrats.

Some 47% said it is likely Democrats stole or destroyed ballots for former President Donald Trump. That included 75% of Republicans and 30% of Democrats. An even 50% said that it is unlikely ballots were destroyed.

Rasmussen Poll: Voters Refuse to Obey Media Orders To 'Move-On' on Election Integrity Issues We've now done 2 tests:

Nov 19, 2020: "How likely is it that Democrats stole votes or destroyed pro-Trump ballots in several states to ensure that Biden would win?" All Voters - Likely - 47%

Apr 13, 2021: "How likely is it that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?" All Voters - Likely - 51% (Massive garbage legacy media fail.)

But that's the problem. Some States are fighting to stop court ordered forensic audits of ballots and proving chain of custody. That's evidence that counts in Court, so not wonder "A new poll from Rasmussen found that a significant number of voters in both parties believe the Democrats cheated in some way."

By a margin of 51%-44%, voters said it is “likely” that cheating affected the outcome. That included 74% of Republicans and 30% of Democrats.

Some 47% said it is likely Democrats stole or destroyed ballots for former President Donald Trump. That included 75% of Republicans and 30% of Democrats. An even 50% said that it is unlikely ballots were destroyed.

Rasmussen Poll: Voters Refuse to Obey Media Orders To 'Move-On' on Election Integrity Issues We've now done 2 tests:

Nov 19, 2020: "How likely is it that Democrats stole votes or destroyed pro-Trump ballots in several states to ensure that Biden would win?" All Voters - Likely - 47%

Apr 13, 2021: "How likely is it that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?" All Voters - Likely - 51% (Massive garbage legacy media fail.)

How does this explain much? They’ve only sampled 1000 voters. It really depends where your sample size is from. I’d disagree that that portion of people agreeing it was stolen are democrats.

Most of us here aren’t disputing that ID’s probably would make things a lot easier. It’s more how difficult it already is for underprivileged people to acquire ID that will allow them to vote through many hurdles such as low income, transport, work, cost of ID etc and many more.

A group directly linked to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg donated nearly $5.6 million to the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office last year.

Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan donated $419 million to two non-profit groups that provided controversial private funding to state, county, and municipal governments for election administration in the 2020 presidential election.

$350 million of Zuckerberg’s money went to the Center for Technology and Civic Life, which spent at least $24 million in key Georgia counties. $69 million went to the Center for Election Innovation and Research, which privately funded state level operations through Secretary of State offices in 23 states, including $13 million in Pennsylvania, $11 million in Michigan, $5.6 million in Georgia, and $4 million in Arizona – four key battleground states that U.S. President Joe Biden narrowly won.

Jones did not specifically describe how Raffensperger spent the money — but the CEIR website did.

“Georgia used CEIR grant funds in both the November general election and January runoff election to encourage voters to apply for a ballot online,” the CEIR website said.

Raffensperger announced the partnership with CEIR in a press release. In that press release, Raffensperger praised the CEIR staff as “the greatest minds that the country has to offer” and, because of that, he said Georgia could have a secure and reliable paper-ballot system.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back