Conspiracy Theory VOTER FRAUD COMPILATION. CRIME OF THE CENTURY! * Debunked

Remove this Banner Ad

Ooof, going full Goebbels now

c5kaYVl7XmxJjMKxcMmr6il2T5m_SH8EvSecehoYs_mLLW2BnUb8qvCmdXXKL8rVyeCGrJm44hTsSFzySxubkr37ypB0WjPx1OdKiEZOJxXZ3JIW_Bn-vehng6GPDIlk1Bvpr_mB-2g7kS4ya2ycuCWXdlbAy9cj3z8

Last edited:
Polls more accurate than actual votes?

I'm simply asking where you got the 79% figure from. I couldn't find anything, all that came up were pre-election poll numbers - if you've got a link to the actual vote figures by all means post it.

Time for a full forensic audit of paper votes in Fulton GA. Impossible for 150,000 -250,000 "adjudicated" votes to be confirmed without checking the paper ballot matches the ballot image made up by the counter.

Admission 950 military votes were received by email and printed of by the State is impossible and illegal and further admission they can't "find" Trump military votes ... Nothing to see here!!

Illegal? As you say, this is an older claim from back in November - why hasn't it been brought up in court? Seems like a slam dunk.

Don't you realise that 10 mil has already been offered to someone in one of the companies to stop the audit?

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I find it amusing that Jovan's family name is the same as that for the world's most prestigious award for fiction.

Brilliant headline:
Capitol Hill rioter 'QAnon Shaman' to argue he was brainwashed by online cult, as lawyer plans 'dumbass' defence

Couldn't help but think of this thread

I find it amusing that Jovan's family name is the same as that for the world's most prestigious award for fiction.

"I got offered 10 million not to do this"

No mention of contact method, name, source... anything. From a guy responsible for one of the most useless and universally panned inventions of all time, who has also LARP'd as a treasure hunter claiming he had found an ancient sword in Nova Scotia with magical properties, and that he was closing in on the Ark of the Covenant (I s**t you not, look it up :tearsofjoy:)

Repeated as fact by BlueE on the same page as he decries fake news MSM.

You simply cannot make this s**t up :tearsofjoy:

No mention of contact method, name, source... anything. From a guy responsible for one of the most useless and universally panned inventions of all time, who has also LARP'd as a treasure hunter claiming he had found an ancient sword in Nova Scotia with magical properties, and that he was closing in on the Ark of the Covenant (I sh*t you not, look it up :tearsofjoy:)

You simply cannot make this sh*t up :tearsofjoy:

I for one am shocked that BlueE would knowingly post misleading or fraudulent information. Not our man BlueE.

No mention of contact method, name, source... anything. From a guy responsible for one of the most useless and universally panned inventions of all time, who has also LARP'd as a treasure hunter claiming he had found an ancient sword in Nova Scotia with magical properties, and that he was closing in on the Ark of the Covenant (I sh*t you not, look it up :tearsofjoy:)

You simply cannot make this sh*t up :tearsofjoy:
Bless. You think 10 mil is a lot? Or you don't believe him? Smear anyone that's forgotten more than you'll ever know and has the pretty useless "patents that have been licensed to more than 330 companies, ranging from early-stage firms to Fortune 100 Industry Leaders such as eBay, IBM, AOL, Cisco, Google, Walgreen Co, TiVo Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.; Crate & Barrel Holdings, Inc.; F5 Networks, Inc.; Quick Logic Corporation; Rackspace Hosting, Inc.; Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.; Zynga Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Avaya Inc., Ericsson AB, MobiTV, Inc., Nikon Corporation, Pioneer Corporation, NEC Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., Novell, Inc.; Leap Wireless International Inc.; Barnes & Noble, Inc., Broadcom Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, Intel Corporation, Sony Corporation, HTC Corporation, LG Electronics Inc., Nokia Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Best Buy Co, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Intuit Inc., and Juniper Networks, Inc."

Really worth well more than 10 mill to stop investigating election fraud. Just ask the Democrats ...

1622558394486.png

1622558414786.png

1622558540747.png

Sen. Ron Wyden (D) explains why the Maricopa County full forensic audit is vital to restoring election integrity in the USA.

"The vast majority of 10,000 election jurisdictions nationwide use election management systems that run on old software that is soon going to be out of date and ripe for exploitation by hackers according to an exhaustive analysis by the Associated Press. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida, Iowa, Indiana, Arizona, and North Carolina among others are all at risk. Even the State of Georgia which passed legislation to buy new voting machines is on track to buy equipment that suffers from the significant cyber security weakness."

"Lets say the election is decided by a small percentage and people in America don't think that the election was fair. The effect that would have on our 200-year experiment in self governance, our democratic system would take a real hit."

"Our elections weren't secure last week and they sure as heck aren't secure this week and anybody who says otherwise is either selling you voting machines or simply has a malicious intent towards our elections."

"At one point in the Intelligence Committee, both sides seemed to agree that no votes were changed in the 2016 election. And, I said, the experts I talk to say that until you have a forensic analysis of a vote, until you got in there and scrub the whole system, you can't really say that."

1622558475340.png
1622558498224.png
1622558516858.png

Last edited:
Bless. You think 10 mil is a lot? Or you don't believe him? Smear anyone that's forgotten more than you'll ever know and has the pretty useless "patents that have been licensed to more than 330 companies, ranging from early-stage firms to Fortune 100 Industry Leaders such as eBay, IBM, AOL, Cisco, Google, Walgreen Co, TiVo Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.; Crate & Barrel Holdings, Inc.; F5 Networks, Inc.; Quick Logic Corporation; Rackspace Hosting, Inc.; Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.; Zynga Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Avaya Inc., Ericsson AB, MobiTV, Inc., Nikon Corporation, Pioneer Corporation, NEC Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., Novell, Inc.; Leap Wireless International Inc.; Barnes & Noble, Inc., Broadcom Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, Intel Corporation, Sony Corporation, HTC Corporation, LG Electronics Inc., Nokia Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Best Buy Co, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Intuit Inc., and Juniper Networks, Inc."

Really worth well more than 10 mill to stop investigating election fraud. Just ask the Democrats ...

View attachment 1143907

View attachment 1143908

View attachment 1143915

Sen. Ron Wyden (D) explains why the Maricopa County full forensic audit is vital to restoring election integrity in the USA.

"The vast majority of 10,000 election jurisdictions nationwide use election management systems that run on old software that is soon going to be out of date and ripe for exploitation by hackers according to an exhaustive analysis by the Associated Press. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida, Iowa, Indiana, Arizona, and North Carolina among others are all at risk. Even the State of Georgia which passed legislation to buy new voting machines is on track to buy equipment that suffers from the significant cyber security weakness."

"Lets say the election is decided by a small percentage and people in America don't think that the election was fair. The effect that would have on our 200-year experiment in self governance, our democratic system would take a real hit."

"Our elections weren't secure last week and they sure as heck aren't secure this week and anybody who says otherwise is either selling you voting machines or simply has a malicious intent towards our elections."

"At one point in the Intelligence Committee, both sides seemed to agree that no votes were changed in the 2016 election. And, I said, the experts I talk to say that until you have a forensic analysis of a vote, until you got in there and scrub the whole system, you can't really say that."

View attachment 1143911
View attachment 1143913
View attachment 1143914

Trump lost. In fact, he lost the popular vote twice. You're obsessing about supporting a chronic loser.

View attachment 1143907

View attachment 1143908

View attachment 1143915

View attachment 1143911
View attachment 1143913
View attachment 1143914

Yep, and he was introduced on the podcast where he made the claim as a "modern day Benjamin Franklin" :tearsofjoy:

He's also been described as a "somewhat reclusive genius with the technical know-how of Bill Gates, the daring of a Richard Branson, and the marketing genius of a Sam Walton mixed with a touch of Ted Turner and the media hype that surrounds Donald Trump...", although that quote is unsourced :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Do you ever try to reconcile your blanket dismissal of anything reported by an actual organisation with something resembling editorial processes and structures, against your unflinching wide-eyed total acceptance of any old unsourced tidbit obtained from random corners of the internet?

Honest question.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, and he was introduced on the podcast where he made the claim as a "modern day Benjamin Franklin" :tearsofjoy:

He's also been described as a "somewhat reclusive genius with the technical know-how of Bill Gates, the daring of a Richard Branson, and the marketing genius of a Sam Walton mixed with a touch of Ted Turner and the media hype that surrounds Donald Trump...", although that quote is unsourced :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Do you ever try to reconcile your blanket dismissal of anything reported by an actual organisation with something resembling editorial processes and structures, against your unflinching wide-eyed total acceptance of any old unsourced tidbit obtained from random corners of the internet?

Honest question.
I didn't listen to the podcast but listened to his full testimony in the Senate hearing so WTF are you actually complaining about?

If you think "editorial processes and structures" that involve a few preselected (before election) votes in a few preselected counties to be counted, or just re-counting ballot images without inspecting mail in ballots or the original paper ballots, when widespread problems were found to occur should to be accepted, when ignoring a bipartisan Senate Inquiry or Court Ordered Forensic Audits of all votes, you're ignoring facts and evidence a Court will consider.

Not surprising.

Latest with AZ audit with Arizona GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward, Arizona State Rep. Jake Hoffman, and Bruce LeVell and Jenna Ellis discuss the various audits of the 2020 elections across the country.

Texas, the State that's had an 18 month investigation into election fraud after irregularities in the Senate elections in 2018 are instigating election integrity measures.

The trolls or Democrats might call this voter suppression, but it's not.

Now will you go away?

As the legislature considered new legislation focused on fraud, the head of the election fraud department in Paxton’s office claimed the number of fraud cases was “higher than our historical average by a long shot,” totaling “510 offenses pending against 43 defendants in court.” However: “Only one of those pending cases stems from the 2020 election, in which more than 11 million Texans cast ballots,” as a Houston Chronicle fact check pointed out. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I didn't listen to the podcast but listened to his full testimony in the Senate hearing so WTF are you actually complaining about?

I'm not complaining about anything - simply noting that someone's wiki profile that was likely written by the person themselves perhaps isn't the most objective source of info, to put it mildly.

If you think "editorial processes and structures" that involve a few preselected (before election) votes in a few preselected counties to be counted, or just re-counting ballot images without inspecting mail in ballots or the original paper ballots, when widespread problems were found to occur should to be accepted, when ignoring a bipartisan Senate Inquiry or Court Ordered Forensic Audits of all votes, you're ignoring facts and evidence a Court will consider.

Not surprising.

What the actual ****? :tearsofjoy:

Although I guess I shouldn't be surprised that your understanding of the term "editorial" is so completely absent. Just a hint - no, it has nothing to do with election fraud or verification.

Latest with AZ audit with Arizona GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward, Arizona State Rep. Jake Hoffman, and Bruce LeVell and Jenna Ellis discuss the various audits of the 2020 elections across the country.

Ah yes, Jenna Ellis talking about the "truth" of the election audits.

That'll be a ripper :tearsofjoy:

As the legislature considered new legislation focused on fraud, the head of the election fraud department in Paxton’s office claimed the number of fraud cases was “higher than our historical average by a long shot,” totaling “510 offenses pending against 43 defendants in court.” However: “Only one of those pending cases stems from the 2020 election, in which more than 11 million Texans cast ballots,” as a Houston Chronicle fact check pointed out. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Why should Texas have found election fraud in 2020, when after their Inquiry after the 2018 mid terms they changed process including disallowing Dominion machines to be used in the 2020 election because of problems they found in 2018?

You're only confirming what I've been saying that they measures they've introduced and about to introduce that you like to call voter suppression, are to improve election integrity.

Why the big fuss that Democrats can't give voters waiting in line food and drinks?? That's never been allowed in Australia and why can't schools fundraise by offering cake stalls and sausage sizzles like here (yes I do know the election is on a Tuesday)? Spare me, the black people are disenfranchised because they can't drop early votes into boxes the State wasn't supervising before church on Sundays when they can put a stamp on an early vote and post it or wait till after church?

India with 1.4 billion popn and over 400 million under the poverty line manage to have voter ID for everyone, if this was an issue in Texas, although don't think it was?

I'm not complaining about anything - simply noting that someone's wiki profile that was likely written by the person themselves perhaps isn't the most objective source of info, to put it mildly.

What the actual ****? :tearsofjoy:

Although I guess I shouldn't be surprised that your understanding of the term "editorial" is so completely absent. Just a hint - no, it has nothing to do with election fraud or verification.
You companied disparaging Pulitzer's achievements in your reaction!! Can't respond to the content so you have to make inflammatory comments about the person!

Just quoting you about editorial comment! Tears of laughter emoji; tears of laughter emoji; tears of laughter emoji;

Why the big fuss that Democrats can't give voters waiting in line food and drinks?? That's never been allowed in Australia

Is this a serious point?

There's no need for provision of food and water in Australia because we don't have multi hour lines to vote.

and why can't schools fundraise by offering cake stalls and sausage sizzles like here

Becasue the new legislation you're defending says they're not allowed to. The only people who can provide food and water are poll workers - ya know, the people who are so under resourced that there are multi-hour lines in the first place?

Last edited:
You companied disparaging Pulitzer's achievements in your reaction!! Can't respond to the content so you have to make inflammatory comments about the person!

I noted the guy's past - both his CueCat invention and treasure hunting claims about the magic sword and the Ark of the Convenant are objective fact.

Thats not complaining about anything - should a person's track record not be considered when assessing their claims? Bizarre to think otherwise.

Just quoting you about editorial comment! Tears of laughter emoji; tears of laughter emoji; tears of laughter emoji;

Yes, you quoted it and provided a reply which demonstrated you have no idea what the term means.

Like I said, thats unsurprising I suppose when your track record is considered lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Is this a serious point?

There's no need for provision of food and water in Australia because we don't have multi hour lines to vote.

Becasue the new legislation you're defending says they're not allowed to. The only people who can provide food and water are poll workers - ya know, the people who are so under resourced that there are multi-hour lines in the first place?
Yes that is a serious point. Democrats are saying that restricting them from giving free food and drink to voters while they wait in line is voter suppression.

I don't know anywhere where that is allowed for anyone giving food and drink. No reason why school can't fundraise by selling food and drink if it's such an issue, like they do here in Australia.

I noted the guy's past - both his CueCat invention and treasure hunting claims about the magic sword and the Ark of the Convenant are objective fact.

Thats not complaining about anything - should a person's track record not be considered when assessing their claims? Bizarre to think otherwise.

Yes, you quoted it and provided a reply which demonstrated you have no idea what the term means.

Like I said, thats unsurprising I suppose when your track record is considered lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honest question.

Dishonest question if you think NYT, WaPo and most other MSM print with most of the cable news with their "editorial processes and structures" are feeding you anything other than propaganda and lies.

Many examples already given where this is true. Fauci's emails proving the latest worshiping at the alter of failed "editorial processes and structures" you unquestionably accept.

tears of laughter emoji; tears of laughter emoji; tears of laughter emoji!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back