MVP Votes R7 vs St Kilda @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 - Scully - He is just ripping it up with consistent top draw performances each weeak
4 - Davis - He talks about trying to be "on" 100% of the time...last night he was
3 - Shiel - he is another we can rely on when the chips are down
2 - Ward - along with Shiel, carried the mid field (although Cogs was good on return)
1 - Tommo - I thought he and Corr did alright. Saints rebound had them under enormous stress Q2 and Q4

5 - Tom Scully: still in awe of his endurance & played an important role for us despite the loss
4 - Josh Kelly: always looks classy, and also tackled well
3 - Callan Ward: again a strong game playing inside, just couldn't keep it up for the whole game
2 - Phil Davis: the backline isn't quite gelling at the moment, but Phil's personal game was pretty strong on a dirty night
1 - Matt Kennedy: a very solid all round game

5: Philthy
4: Sculls
3: Cal
2: Cogs
1: Mr Smooth

I may have given young Taranto my one vote, but I don't have a nickname for him yet (does he have one? What are we gonna call him?) so he just gets an Honourable Mention

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may have given young Taranto my one vote, but I don't have a nickname for him yet (does he have one? What are we gonna call him?) so he just gets an Honourable Mention

"Timmy-time" (from the same pen of Shaun the Sheep)
"Timmy" as said as per South Park
"Tranners" because that's the sort of lazy footy nicknames we get nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back