Unofficial Preview 2nd Elimination Final 2023 - St Kilda v GWS Giants, 3.20 pm 9 September, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got an email from Official Memorabilia stating theres going to be a delay in shipping the MW Never Surrender guernseys due to potentially having to wear them again, chances we wear them this game? Seem to remember we wore them in against Geelong in the 2021 semi and obviously against Sydney in the elimination.

Just got an email from Official Memorabilia stating theres going to be a delay in shipping the MW Never Surrender guernseys due to potentially having to wear them again, chances we wear them this game? Seem to remember we wore them in against Geelong in the 2021 semi and obviously against Sydney in the elimination.
Confuse the duck out of st kilda with a charcoal tsunami

Yeah I think they are reserved for games against the Swans and Finals if they aren't a clash.
I rate it.

Laughable that there are some Saints saying it’s our fault it will be a small crowd.
I mean as an non Vic side playing away from home it would be on them to draw?
Can’t rely on oppo fans to show up to boost your crowds.
We'd bring less than most clubs to an MCG final (probably only Gold Coast lower)

St Kilda probably the lowest drawing Vic team (excluding perhaps North)

Doesn't lead to a big crowd.

We'd bring less than most clubs to an MCG final (probably only Gold Coast lower)

No doubts.
Just amusing they are using an interstate club as an excuse instead of looking back at themselves.
I mean s**t they’ve had over 100 years in the “heartland” to build.

That's true, Saints always been one of the lowest supporters teams from the old VFL. The lack of success wouldn't have helped them in modern times either.

Shame it's Melbourne, but hopefully we get a good turnout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and the fellas making the trip down the Hume once more for the game, I know at least 10 others who are doing the same. I would not sleep on the possibility of a big giants turnout, by our standards anyway.

Anyone going to go to training on Saturday? Would appreciate a condition report on Taylor, Callaghan and xoh.

Me and the fellas making the trip down the Hume once more for the game, I know at least 10 others who are doing the same. I would not sleep on the possibility of a big giants turnout, by our standards anyway.

Anyone going to go to training on Saturday? Would appreciate a condition report on Taylor, Callaghan and xoh.

2 of us doing the same and Melbourne mate (who is a Pies fan) is temporarily (his words) becoming a Giants fan for the day to join us at the game - so there'll be 3 of us. :D

Will be interesting if we can cement the Giants to become his interstate team by the end of the game :wink:🤣

Might be attending the training event on Saturday, will see how we go..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back