Preview 2nd Elimination Final 2023 - St Kilda Saints v GWS Giants, 3.20 pm 9 September, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Have we ever had a favourable tribunal decision for a finals game?
The really laughable ones have been the ones where Giants really are fine to destroy illegally but you get off.

Is there any grounds for a further appeal? The club has already put out a tweet that he is out? I don’t think the biomechanics person helped our cause…
We can still appeal the tribunal's decision and honestly I think we should.

I doubt it'll change the outcome but enough of taking this s**t lying down, we should drag it out as much as possible. Make them own this joke of a decision.

There was no footy this week do every footy show and social media can be asking the question of whether this deserves a suspension. Put the pressure on them to try and justify it.

Kudos to Fisher for his evidence. He really tried to help Bedford - but it's obvious they ignored every word he said.
They decided to get him on the biometrics over common sense.
They are very happy to toss Giants players under the bus when these decisions do nothing to prevent head injuries.

Last edited:
There's no reason for AFL House to help us ... sure we make finals and that shows they didn't totally waste the money starting us up, but we aren't bringing in a big crowd so why support us in finals in anyway. It is what it is and won't change anytime soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no reason for AFL House to help us ... sure we make finals and that shows they didn't totally waste the money starting us up, but we aren't bringing in a big crowd so why support us in finals in anyway. It is what it is and won't change anytime soon
Yep… works out to be millions difference in revenue.

Fight the F****ers at the Appeals board!!!!!

Don’t bend over and take it these a****es. “Fight until the end!!”
We’ll done Fisher for assisting. It was shoulder contact, good shepherd, should not of even been cited.
I hope Dave Matthews in on the bat phone losing his s**t at VFL house.

There’s a clear vendetta against us every time. We should feel very hard done by.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well, the media has spoken and it’s unanimous that Bedford should not miss a final.

This is important, as the AFL is ultimately a virtue signalling organisation, they rarely cross the messenger.

We will appeal, and we will overturn this.
Doesn’t sound like we’ll appeal

Well, the media has spoken and it’s unanimous that Bedford should not miss a final.

This is important, as the AFL is ultimately a virtue signalling organisation, they rarely cross the messenger.

We will appeal, and we will overturn this.
We aren't appealing. They released a press release saying he would miss a week.
It's a ******* JOKE. It's such a soft bump. Pathetic. Miss a final for that

VFL house have shafted your mob it’s a disgrace! I hope you appeal the decision regarding Toby Bedford and it gets overturned. Go well Giants, hope you go deep into finals!

Giants reportedly prepare to lodge a final appeal.

‘Can’t miss a final on that!’ Giants set to launch last-ditch appeal for ‘incredulous’ ban

Toby Bedford shouldn’t miss a final for his bump on Blue Zac Fisher, Fox Footy’s Mark Robinson says, as the Giants reportedly prepare to lodge a final appeal.

Last edited:
Just move on. We don’t need Bedford to beat the saints and he’ll come back hungry against port next weekend.

XO straight into the side

Taylor Callaghan and XO for Bedford, Angwin and McMullen and Haynes stays as sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back