Autopsy 2nd Elimination Final 2023 - St Kilda Saints v GWS Giants, 3.20 pm 9 September, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations guys, well done :thumbsu:

I know you guys don't really care where you play, as you have won just about everywhere.

But can I ask, who out of Port and Brisbane, would you rather?
Or is just whoever, wherever, bring it on.

Personally, I would love to watch you knock Port out of finals.

First side to ever win at 11 different venues in a single season.

by comparison, picking another team totally at random…

Collingwood’s most recent 11 different venues:

MCG - 2023
Docklands - 2023
Gabba - 2023
Adelaide Oval - 2023
Optus Oval - 2023
Metricon - 2023

SCG - 2022

Giants Stadium - 2020

Subiaco - 2017

Stadium Australia - 2014

Football Park - 2013

bit hard to win at 11 venues in a season WHEN YOU DON‘T TRAVEL!
This stat is wild..

Congratulations guys, well done :thumbsu:

I know you guys don't really care where you play, as you have won just about everywhere.

But can I ask, who out of Port and Brisbane, would you rather?
Or is just whoever, wherever, bring it on.

Personally, I would love to watch you knock Port out of finals.
I think we probably match up better against Brisbane?

But we didn't have Daniels or Bedford (or XO) in our last game against Port in Adelaide, so it's a totally different proposition with those two in the team.

I think we probably match up better against Brisbane?

But we didn't have Daniels or Bedford (or XO) in our last game against Port in Adelaide, so it's a totally different proposition with those two in the team.
I think with the belief you have, it wouldn't matter.

Like we did last year, just have fun and enjoy the ride.

Yeah …. I’d rather Brisbane
Honestly you should prefer Port. I'd give GWS a decent chance to knock off Port in Adelaide, they've had plenty of brain fade games. Brisbane at the Gabba are now a game away from a completely undefeated season there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ice cold Tom Green. Love that man, love this team, loved hearing the mcg go silent.

GWS, everyone's second team.

Good luck next week.

Playing amazing brand of footy.
Not sure Footscray supporters will be supporting us this finals series 🤭

Imagine aging cogs to that midfield rotation!

Question will be, who does he replace.

XO- direct swap. Thought XO was really good. Brings speed and impact on the contest and can roll through forward 50/wing
Lloyd-hope not so he gets game 100. His kicking is a real weapon. Always just hanging on to his spot. XO would shift forward and cogs into midfield.
Cumming (my preference and would be very unlucky but someone has to miss out) - subbed out. Not his best game. Isn’t a genuine mid. Would be super unlucky and could completely miss out on team with Haynes remaining sub. Nice kick but with cogs back we would have Callaghan and Kelly running the wings he becomes surplus. Doesn’t make the back 7 rotation and the weakest mix in the 23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back