MVP Votes Rnd 17 vs Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Allocate up to 15 votes as you see fit to whoever you thought were our better players on the day. 5,4,3,2,1 is the traditional way to do it, but any other combo is allowed as long as no single player gets more than 5 votes.

Switkowski is the only official young player. If his game was worth it, you can give him a young gun vote.

See this thread for more info.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With a busted elbow and shoulder he nearly got you there, but for wayward kicking from others.

Just a beast. If he played in Vic he is all we would hear about on every footy show.
We know the story. Was the same with Pav for 17 years. Cannot even imagine the hype if he’d played for a big Vic team. And if McPharlin had stayed with your lot, he’d have 4 or 5 AAs to his name, rather than one solitary one (not to mention a few premiership medals hanging in the pool room...).

We know the story. Was the same with Pav for 17 years. Cannot even imagine the hype if he’d played for a big Vic team. And if McPharlin had stayed with your lot, he’d have 4 or 5 AAs to his name, rather than one solitary one (not to mention a few premiership medals hanging in the pool room...).

I live in Sydney so I dont get a lot of the footy shows (well, they are on at 1am), and dont have Foxtel. I assume the WA versions mostly discuss WA players, or are they more balanced?

I think Pav got a lot of notice. He managed to have a commentating career for a while afterwards, didnt he?

You would have to think Fyfe gets a career in the media if he wants one. But he still has half a dozen years left in him at least, if he can hold his body together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back