MVP Votes v crows round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

3 - P Curtis (shinboner already, never gives up and works himself into the ground, quickly become my fav)
2 - Taylor (gut runner and great goal, picked every week hereon)
1 - Hall (38 touches but a lot of cheap ones and a couple of bad TO’s but no one else came close to third votes)..

3pts - Paul Curtis
2pts - Curtis Taylor
1pt - Aaron Hall

3 - P Curtis (shinboner already, never gives up and works himself into the ground, quickly become my fav)
2 - Taylor (gut runner and great goal, picked every week hereon)
1 - Hall (38 touches but a lot of cheap ones and a couple of bad TO’s but no one else came close to third votes)..
pretty much this sherm 👍
Thought X looked better around the ground today, he could have snuck in for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Paul Curtis
2. Curtis Taylor
1. Aaron Hall

3 Hall
2 Taylor
0.5 Paul Curtis Class, X factor, hard at it
0.5 Archer hard at it, the ball, the man, the contests, very impressive debut and suspect he plays better at the higher level.

Here are the votes for the Adelaide game:

Curtis Taylor - 46 votes. Top game. Set the tone with 2 HTB frees in the first five minutes.
Paul Curtis - 39 votes. Steps up a level every week it seems. Great game. This kid has alot of talent.
Aaron Hall - 32 votes. A world record performance! Just goes hard all game. Need more like him.
Big X - 7 votes. A good game from X, nailed the goal and went hard all day.
Goldy, Jy, LDU and Jacko Archer all got 2 votes each. That means they should all get one vote in the final five votes but I don't think that's appropriate right now. I dunno who to give the last vote to. Wavering between Arch Jr cos he really made a difference when we were in the game and Jy cos of the s**t he's been copping. Feel free to leave your feedback. I'll make a decision some time today. Probably this evening.

5 - Curtis Taylor.
4 - Paul Curtis.
3 - Aaron Hall.
2 - Tristan Xerri.
1 - Jackson Archer.

Last edited:
The post-bye leaderboard.

28 - Luke Davies-Uniacke.
20 - Todd Goldstein.
18 - Curtis Taylor.
17 - Jason Horne-Francis.
17 - Jy Simpkin.