Game Day WC v Adelaide Game Day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows had player after player running at the contest. Eagles had one or two running at it with three or four standing flat footed on the outside waiting for the easy ball. Crows win ball and leave the people waiting on the outside standing still watching.
This is what gives me the irrits- too many spectators - needs to be addressed.

And if your wrong will you leave BF .

So we don't have to read your inane negativity.

Gladly wagger you a bet for $ 500 that we win more than one more game.

So what about you accept the bet or agree to cease the depths of negativity.

Your call Pal ....... do you accept the bet ?

Easy stuff we just get it done through a moderator so neither party can squib out ..... oh and if either party did squibs out they quit BF.

Cant be much fairer than that .
I tell ya what seeing your very adept at coming up with ridiculous bets heavily in your own favour, so if West Coast Eagles only win 3 games for the remainder of the season you pay me 1000AUD and quit BF and never come back. If they win 2 games you give me your car and if they win only 1 game for the rest of the year you have to give me your house ( your probably a renter anyway )

Last edited:
I tell ya what seeing your very adept at coming up with ridiculous bets heavily in your own favour, so if West Coast Eagles only win 3 games for the remainder of the season you pay me 1000AUD and quit BF and never come back. If they win 2 games you give me your car and if they win only 1 game for the rest of the year you have to give me your house ( your probably a renter anyway )

WOW you sure changed your odds and tune pretty quickly when some one calls you on your s**t.

As for the ridiculous bet heavily stacked my way ..... well your the one that set the "only one more win for the season " base line...... now I see your changing the line of betting.

If you think I would put my house on the line for a grand .... your even dumber than I first though you were.

If you want to come on here and sprout s**t that your not prepared to back up , then just a suggestion, maybe its better to refrain from sprouting s**t in the first place and looking stupid doing so.

You have said that West Coast will only win one more game for the season.
I called you on that comment.

So either take the bet and back your own words .

OR

Maybe admit that you were taking the piss.... pass on the bet of us only winning one more game this season.

Here is a thought to contemplate maybe my ridiculous bet .... was in measure to your ridiculously grandstanding comment that you stated that we would only win, one more game for the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back