Past Billie Smedts

Remove this Banner Ad

[QUOTE="TheNudist, post: 47456559, member: "knows where the goals are and is a long kick" [/QUOTE]

Cas knows where the goals are too.... Just cant hit them very much...

Welcome Billie. He's one of ours now so will happily and optimistically support the fella and hope he gets a chance to put it all together.

I hope he can actually run through the midfield, because that would be mighty handy. Seems to have some decent modern midfielder height, pace and x-factor.

At the risk of sounding pessimistic, I'm not sure about this trade. Just watching the highlights it is clear to see that he was surrounded by a very good team. The beauty of a highlights package is they only show highlights. Im going to miss Zac.7

That said, welcome to Carlton Billie,a proud club with a proud history and proud supporters. Your not here to be a saviour, but you do have the chance to be part of something special. To be a cog in a machine that will lift this great club off its knees and restore the pride we as supporters crave.

Good luck Billie. Just promise you wear this jumper with pride.

P.s ive had a few.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon he'll get number 5?
I see what you're thinking.

189cm, taped up shoulders. We shave his head bald, it'll be just like the real thing.

Billie is a good kick who has some potential, just needs a better run with injury.

Just whatever you do play him as a forward not a half back. His decent AFL footy in 12/13 was as a medium forward and once we tried to play him as a defender he went downhill from there.

Wish him all the best.

Billie is a good kick who has some potential, just needs a better run with injury.

Just whatever you do play him as a forward not a half back. His decent AFL footy in 12/13 was as a medium forward and once we tried to play him as a defender he went downhill from there.

Wish him all the best.

Thanks PO for the kind words and advice.

Hope Tuohy plays well for you guys. I'm sure most of us wish him well. A really likeable guy, talented footballer who always gives his all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back