Player Watch Welcome to Richmond - Jack Ross, pick #43

getthefooty

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Has had a good start to his career but he’s a B grader at best. Another Jack, Jack Graham that is.
Absolutely terrible call. Looks to have genuine A grade ability for mine. Ability in traffic and skills by foot are way ahead of Graham (not that I’ve completely written him off to never be an A grader either.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bojangles17

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Agree , I’m confident we can cover nank as he hasnt had the impact of previous seasons , Ross has given us something we lacked in the middle , we have to find that and hope that rcd can pick up where jack left off

Mr Magic

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Has had a good start to his career but he’s a B grader at best. Another Jack, Jack Graham that is.

Lol, I think you unjustifiably bagging Graham and Ross.

Both should be better than B grade, I know Graham is and I think Ross has shown enough he can develop more to be a really good player going forward in terms of development scope!

The team and list at the club in particular is going strong if posters are unnecessarily bagging these players on performance atm!!

sante

Emu is life
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
I’m not bagging him. He’s had a great start to his career.

But like Graham, they’re ceiling for improvement isn’t as high as say a Balta or Bolton. Both should be very good servants for us but won’t be stars

Mr Magic

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond

But like Graham, they’re ceiling for improvement isn’t as high as say a Balta or Bolton. Both should be very good servants for us but won’t be stars

Just because they are different types and do not have explosive pace like Petrocucille or the all round class, ability and skill of Sydney Stack does not mean they cannot be very good players for us better than average.

Players can be very good in different ways. Graham is already a gun, and Ross might not end up a superstar but he could be better than the likes of a Cunnington for example

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sante

Emu is life
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Just because they are different types and do not have explosive pace like Petrocucille or the all round class, ability and skill of Sydney Stack does not mean they cannot be very good players for us better than average.

Players can be very good in different ways. Graham is already a gun, and Ross might not end up a superstar but he could be better than the likes of a Cunnington for example
I don’t think Graham is a gun. He’s a good footballer. B grade at best.

"The Roar Is Back"

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond

The start to his career both in a statistical and pure sense is ahead of Martins yet you have him with a low improvement ceiling ??????

HeadandShin

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Is he moving clubs ?
#risingstarRFCfreezone
Super Pissed that he's injured - had him for this years rising star at $151 back in March.
before #risingstarRFCfreezone.

I can still cash out for a 2.50 return. How long is he out for do we know?
I should just take as it's unlikely that he'll get a nomination even if he came back next week.

Top Bottom