Player Watch #20 Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

He was pretty good in the vfl, especially in the first half and with Naismith not doing well as a forward I think Kosi will be back in the seniors this week
Please mate just wait until he tears a VFL game apart and don’t hold your breath. He’s got no hope as Balta comes back anyway.

Last edited:
Please mate just wait he tears a VFL game apart and don’t hold your breath. He’s got no hope as Balta comes back anyway.
Ohh yeah I actually did forget about balta coming back ….. I was thinking purely on the fact Naismith has failed twice now so thought Kosi would get a call up but yeah balta coming back is a bonus

Let me start by saying I think kosi is no good. But, I’d like to see Balta go into defence. Is it worth playing kosi so that we have a tall up front structure wise, then when lynch is back swap him out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Jones mkII?

He was a failed defender at Hawthorn that was thrown a lifeline up forward. It's a 99 percent probability that he will fail here as a defender as well. But we are stuck with him for three years so yeah why not try. What have we got to lose?
Not necessarily. A more mature body now than when he was a defender at the hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back