Welcome Welcome to Richmond - Luke English, pick #62

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably the least exciting of our senior picks this year for me, Hope he proves me wrong and has a great career
Never watched him live but on the clips just looks like a player that will be limited upside

Good luck to the kid lets hope he lears and develops into a Sam Mitchell like player for us and blows us all away

I know this kid personally and you guys definately have a draft steal here. Hes an elite trainer and player and will give everything and anything for his club and teamates. Was at one stage early rated a top 25 pick untill he got sick(glandular fever). He was the school captain and also an amazing mentor to the younger kids. He will run for days and is as hard as a bulls head. Wears the helmet out of habit and ritual now moreso than having any ongoing concusion issues. He will win your timetrials and yoyo tests for the next ten years and be a fan favourite in no time. Enjoy your draft steal tiges

I know this kid personally and you guys definately have a draft steal here. Hes an elite trainer and player and will give everything and anything for his club and teamates. Was at one stage early rated a top 25 pick untill he got sick(glandular fever). He was the school captain and also an amazing mentor to the younger kids. He will run for days and is as hard as a bulls head. Wears the helmet out of habit and ritual now moreso than having any ongoing concusion issues. He will win your timetrials and yoyo tests for the next ten years and be a fan favourite in no time. Enjoy your draft steal tiges
That is a terrific wrap, thanks for taking the time to post this.

Sounds great, cheers for the post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could be wrong but I thought someone said it was more a Ross Lyon thing.

Yeah rumours he told kelly that he would never make it in the afl because he lacks the toolset or something along those lines

Jack said on Talking Footy that the media girl left and sent a group email around thanking all staff and players.
Luke replied saying "thanks for all the work you have done for the club"
The chick replied "who is this" hahaha

Just great a young first year player has the awareness to do that.... The glue that binds the club.....Cheers for posting C.C 9:thumbsu:

From the recent scrimmage match with the Pies:

“Has been probably our most consistent scrimmage player over the last few months after joining the group. He kicked five goals which was a great result for him. He has got great work rate from contest to contest and he his also very clean around goal and he has good goal sense.

“He is probably (the) leading goal kicker in the scrimmage games to be honest and it was great to see him have a really good game again and be consistent in his performance.”

Have we stamped Luke's papers a bit early on here?

I won the signed English jumper as part of the player sponsorship last year.

I bloody hope he succeeds otherwise I have some random S sized jumper with a nobody's scribble on it

I even tagged him on Insta with a photo of it and didn't even get a like so perhaps he is already dead to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back