Welcome Welcome to Richmond pick 43 Liam Fawcett

Remove this Banner Ad

farrah_fawcett6-ddcec8da304d488aa6fac2b663473e7a.jpg

Farrah's son?

Mihocek is 191 or so. Jack R not much taller. 3rd tall height
Bauer ia that type. Farah Fawcett is 197. Then that's genuine kpp height
I wasn't the one that compared him to Mihocek. I responded more in jest than anything else. But I would still take Mihocek over every one of our current forwards other than Lynch. However, thanks for reminding me why I don't waste my time posting on here anymore.

I wasn't the one that compared him to Mihocek. I responded more in jest than anything else. But I would still take Mihocek over every one of our current forwards other than Lynch. However, thanks for reminding me why I don't waste my time posting on here anymore.
Because of benign responses to your posts?

He just said on SEN his nicknames are 'Buckets', 'The Tap' and 'The Force' plus one he couldn't mention.
I think 'The Force' is the one.
Gotta be the one he didn’t mention. It’ll come out eventually.
Think he’s flying over today? With McAuliffe.
Good interview by Dwayno. Like that Clarke messaged him prior to reading his name out. Sounds like ripping fella

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think his highlights are okay. They interestingly show quite a few goals in general play or from snaps or running into goal, so suggests he might have a bit of craft and handling for a big guy.

Takes a couple of contested marks which is also good. Shot for goal looks acceptable.

Very hard to assess his pack marking, appetite for the contest (will he crash the packs?) and things like strength on the lead and speed on the lead though. All those things are key for a KPF.

I actually think his highlights are okay. They interestingly show quite a few goals in general play or from snaps or running into goal, so suggests he might have a bit of craft and handling for a big guy.

Takes a couple of contested marks which is also good. Shot for goal looks acceptable.

Very hard to assess his pack marking, appetite for the contest (will he crash the packs?) and things like strength on the lead and speed on the lead though. All those things are key for a KPF.
The thing he has that most speculative KPF's dont have is an elite work rate, you cant teach that IMO, its between the ears.

Sounds like we picked him for having some of the traits of a good AFL KPF, and hope to work through on the others. But work rate, good hands and size = a lot
Apparently when Richmond checked him out in his first match played a blinder - 14 contested marks - the guy who was to take the highlights was crook therefore there is no video record of this match .Mmm - a smokey ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back