Welcome Welcome to the Suns, Brandon Ellis.

Bojangles17

Hall of Famer
May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17🏆 ‘19🏆
AFL Club
Richmond
I would have thought you should be compensated on the level that you valued an asset.

the current system just helps the big/successful clubs.

Star players go from the lower clubs to the big clubs on less money deals - the lower clubs compensated at a level below where they valued that player
Mediocre players go from the big clubs to the lower clubs on bigger money - the successful clubs over compensated based on their value of that player.
I think the compo framework needs to be a more robust one not the rubbery one which exists today , I wouldn’t have a problem if top 8 clubs actually paid a draft pick as in r1 for lynch or if a finals club got Ellis r2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cdog71

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Just dropped by to say you’ve got a player who sets a great example.
Durable and a good team player.
I reckon the wing is one of the hardest positions, you have to know all the systems to fit ... def structure, midfield off and def and forward and you need to have the legs to be able to cover the switch in def and Brando would cover Dusty’s player when he’d run off forward.
Brando, he’s reliable, smart and a team player and after a while all his teammates will know what he’s going to do when he’s got the ball.
His tank is something that people talk about but what alot miss is he’s a repeat 400 runner so the k’s he covers he does it quicker than most.
If you look up the videos on his draft he’s leading the pack on the time trial.
Good luck to him and you guys I think he’s a type of player every club needs, not a rock star but reliable.

SandyToes

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Just dropped by to say you’ve got a player who sets a great example.
Durable and a good team player.
I reckon the wing is one of the hardest positions, you have to know all the systems to fit ... def structure, midfield off and def and forward and you need to have the legs to be able to cover the switch in def and Brando would cover Dusty’s player when he’d run off forward.
Brando, he’s reliable, smart and a team player and after a while all his teammates will know what he’s going to do when he’s got the ball.
His tank is something that people talk about but what alot miss is he’s a repeat 400 runner so the k’s he covers he does it quicker than most.
If you look up the videos on his draft he’s leading the pack on the time trial.
Good luck to him and you guys I think he’s a type of player every club needs, not a rock star but reliable.
We haven't had any spread in the 10 years I've been following the Club
Congestion- Suns be thy name
Hoping Ellis can change that

LordLucifer

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2002
Mosman Village
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm no fan of his but given his age and want to join the club, he may be a handy pick-up for the Suns.

In fact the more players that want to go to the Gold Coast the sooner they will start to rise up the ladder.

Top Bottom