List Mgmt. Welcome: Tyson Stengle, new Crow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coopers

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’m expecting a Menzel type result out of this kid, just much less expensive. Still, I trust the talent ID guys to have seen something worth getting him across for.
Even if that does happen, like Menzel, it's worth a shot.

Houston

Club Legend
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Played with him for 2/3 years, you wont see many players that get more 'out the back' goals and goals which just seem to fall in his lap but that's his gift, he gets in the right spots and looks alive around ground balls
That pretty much describes Eddie Betts at the same age.

Elite Crow

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Pretty sure all reports had Menzel coming across on a 3 year deal.
Yeah but he was a first round pick who had shown something at AFL level.

Stengle is a rookie who has shown nothing at AFL level, if we are throwing out 3 year deals for this type of player that we aren’t sure on, well then that is very poor recruiting.

1970crow

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah but he was a first round pick who had shown something at AFL level.

Stengle is a rookie who has shown nothing at AFL level, if we are throwing out 3 year deals for this type of player that we aren’t sure on, well then that is very poor recruiting.
The point was that Menzel was only around for 2. Stengle may have a similar contract structure.

James_37

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GCFC/Sturt/MLDFC
Good highlights package. Knows how to use the ball. He doesn't look too slow to me. Has a few tricks up his sleeve also.
He’s similar to Eddie with pace, his first couple of steps are lightening with elite agility which allows to find space easily and track someone to tackle in close quarters. Essentially their general play tends to be done at a higher speed than most.

In a 20+meter sprint though, they get mown down a bit and lose that edge.

Top Bottom