We're a s**t Show - Fagan is a Complete Fraud, We're Rotten to the Core

Remove this Banner Ad

Thing is that the North Adelaide pubs are probably already pretty full on game days so there wouldn't bet anything in it for them to engage in a profit sharing arrangement.

If people are in North Adelaide on a Monday to Friday night and you are looking for a place to eat.

Crows hotel vs somewhere else?

How many would make the choice to go to the Crows hotel simply because it is assosated with the crows?

Lol that has nothing to do with the strength of the club and Westpacs view of them. That's Westpacs change in sponsorship policy.

Westpac was the Crows banker by default as they looked after the SANFL.

That article was posted to confirm under who's watch we had finance pulled by Westpac. It was a note in our financials and well known that we had finance pulled due to not meeting their liquidity requirements. You're simply a cheerer with no idea at all. Try thinking for once.

If we could get something done, Park 12 University Oval would be the place to build it.

Right across the road from the Adelaide Oval but will never happen. Not in Adelaide and not with a Port Power oviong government.

Never if our current Lord Mayor’s stance on the Adelaide Oval hotel is anything to go by.
It’s Adelaide, I’m still amazed the Adelaide Oval redevelopment even happed!
Oval hotel plan triggers turf war with council https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...l/news-story/fbdae6d1bba6a38b4c77da95b49b2f40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That article was posted to confirm under who's watch we had finance pulled by Westpac. It was a note in our financials and well known that we had finance pulled due to not meeting their liquidity requirements. You're simply a cheerer with no idea at all. Try thinking for once.
Failing a liquidity measure and having finance pulled are two different things.

Show me the financials that show finance had been pulled.

I’m amazed at how much political bulldust still goes on around rthe Adelaide Crows.

It’s ridiculous

Absolutely, and 100% agree that Park 12 would be perfect for our Headquarters, brilliant for both our FC and the city of Adelaide IMO. The Adelaide Football Club should be based in the Adelaide CBD! Would love that presence near our home ground in the CBD similar to what Richmond and Collingwood have near the MCG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It could always look better, no doubt. To me it looks too much like a basketball-team logo and the crow design doesn't look much like a crow
I'm not against change and i understand nearly every sporting club in the world changes stuff.

I just don't like that emblem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we all know Sanders would not have one original idea to increase the club's revenue.

Although he could set up a website and charge for personal insults via his keyboard. Seems to be the one trick he has

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don’t believe the eSports or Adelaide Bite baseball adventures are anything to do with directly increasing the clubs revenue stream via that average.

It’s all allow Nigel Smart and Andrew Fagan to increase the reach of companies, people and organisations via networking and relationships with Asian, European and North American companies who will get to recognise the Adelaide Crows brand and then turn that into a sponsors.

I think we all know Sanders would not have one original idea to increase the club's revenue.

Although he could set up a website and charge for personal insults via his keyboard. Seems to be the one trick he has

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

To be frank, it's usually better to only break these sorts of insults out when it's not immediately apparent that your target is fighting out of a higher weight class. Just looks silly otherwise.

I don’t believe the eSports or Adelaide Bite baseball adventures are anything to do with directly increasing the clubs revenue stream via that average.

It’s all allow Nigel Smart and Andrew Fagan to increase the reach of companies, people and organisations via networking and relationships with Asian, European and North American companies who will get to recognise the Adelaide Crows brand and then turn that into a sponsors.

the thing is, a premiership or two and all these things become side issues that no one thinks about.

hand out a year like '18 and the focus comes back to it as it is easy for people to blame it on bad performance.

If they could just win a flag or two I wouldn't care if they bought a bloody professional monopoly team.

If people are in North Adelaide on a Monday to Friday night and you are looking for a place to eat.

Crows hotel vs somewhere else?

How many would make the choice to go to the Crows hotel simply because it is assosated with the crows?
First time - yes.
Then depends somewhat on quality.

the thing is, a premiership or two and all these things become side issues that no one thinks about.

hand out a year like '18 and the focus comes back to it as it is easy for people to blame it on bad performance.

If they could just win a flag or two I wouldn't care if they bought a bloody professional monopoly team.

We could have a monopoly of the premiership for well over a decade and some international companies would not even know or care.

AFL is still a very small time league and a backyard competition. They would not even waste their time with a sponsorship unless they had a pre existing relationships but yes, a premiership would not bloody hurt.

We could have a monopoly of the premiership for well over a decade and some international companies would not even know or care.

AFL is still a very small time league and a backyard competition. They would not even waste their time with a sponsorship unless they had a pre existing relationships but yes, a premiership would not bloody hurt.
I don’t think it matters that AFL is small on the world stage. It is the biggest thing going on the Ozzie stage , so it makes sense to use that dominance for a new player in the Australian market.

You can wall paper over cracks, sure, but cracks are cracks.

Our management of the club and our winning of a premiership or otherwise are not independent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back