Rumour WereDocker: The Freagle Among Us - Game on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Game starts here

I'm running a West Coast-themed game of Werewolf. If you didn't see my post in RDT, this is basically how it works:
Me said:
One of the participants is randomly selected at random by some randomised means to be the Freagle lurking among us. Only I, as compere, and the Freagle know who the Freagle is. Every night, the Freagle kills one other participant of their choice (by sending me a message with the name). In the morning, the survivors try to determine who the Freagle is (by majority vote). If they're right, they win. If they're wrong, the exiled/executed can gloat from the sidelines in safety. The Freagle will try and lead you astray.

Register your interest here to play. As we're all pretty bored by this point, pick any Eagle past or present to roleplay in the game for added spice. Registrations close 8pm WST Friday, 10 April with the game to start on Saturday. None of us are going away this Easter, so no excuses about missing out because of it.

Registered
kane249 - Fraser Gehrig
DanWCE - Ben Cousins
Carbine Chaos - Corey Adamson
ashley12 - Ashley Sampi
Biggie - Chris Judd
HoneyBadger35 - Jaymie Graham
avishka5 - Damien Adkins
Doashuey - Beau Waters
Ochre - Tom Swift
squashface - Ashton Hams

MrKK - Paul Symmons
RookiePick - Rowan Jones
Dazzler10 - Darren Glass
hudson2006 - Mark LeCras

Last edited:
Way to stigmatise the drug riddled and mentally fragile.

Have reported the thread.
My only failing was not having a low enough opinion of Trucko.

Shame on me.

Just Kidding Truckosaurus

Thanks for running the game mate. Great idea and a fun time.

I did suspect Cousins early in the piece but then threw all I had on Judd and couldn’t really turn back.

DanWCE was I your only vote against (apart from the finale today)?

That you were. And I went out of my way not to execute you that night so it didn't look suss. Then used that as reasoning why I wasn't the Freagle today.

I genuinely felt bad lying to you today. That's how much I like you ❤

Man I thought MrKK was gonna fu** it all up. When I got your vote I messaged my wife to tell her. I was pretty invested in this meaningless game.

Thanks Truckosaurus for running this, outstanding job!
You should've taken me out last night, Glass votes for RoJo and you're home and hosed. Well played though <doffs cap> and genuine congratulations.

And thanks to Truckosaurus for a great job and some hilarious murder/exile descriptions. Sorry I tried to drag out the game as long as possible, but I suspect you secretly enjoyed all of the work.

Very good.

Do we get a peak behind the curtain on why you killed each person at each time?

Take out a couple of independent thinkers early then tow the party line and vote majority until the pointy end I think was how it worked. Your kill was my first real planned one as I couldn't risk you getting the numbers behind you to take me out.

I sweated the last couple based on alliances but RoJo and I had been on the same page for the most part. Near the end I saw Juddy and Symmo as my biggest threats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should've taken me out last night, Glass votes for RoJo and you're home and hosed. Well played though <doffs cap> and genuine congratulations.

And thanks to Truckosaurus for a great job and some hilarious murder/exile descriptions. Sorry I tried to drag out the game as long as possible, but I suspect you secretly enjoyed all of the work.

You had me on the ropes, mate. Was amazed when RoJo sided with me

Take out a couple of independent thinkers early then tow the party line and vote majority until the pointy end I think was how it worked. Your kill was my first real planned one as I couldn't risk you getting the numbers behind you to take me out.

I sweated the last couple based on alliances but RoJo and I had been on the same page for the most part. Near the end I saw Juddy and Symmo as my biggest threats
Yeah you would’ve been my next target post-Judd had I not been spit-roasted. JG being my only real ally at the time who was simultaneously imploding meant that I had to go all out on Judd first with him before focusing on you.

I was surprised to find out you'd had more posts in the thread than me after you called me on it today - I genuinely felt you'd been the quietest by some distance. Too many wasted RoJo votes, and idiots like me deliberately ignoring Badge's good advice.

I was surprised to find out you'd had more posts in the thread than me after you called me on it today - I genuinely felt you'd been the quietest by some distance. Too many wasted RoJo votes, and idiots like me deliberately ignoring Badge's good advice.

I didn't say my posts had any substance! Did you count em? Wow. I just took a punt.

Yeah you would’ve been my next target post-Judd had I not been spit-roasted. JG being my only real ally at the time who was simultaneously imploding meant that I had to go all out on Judd first with him before focusing on you.

JGs wild LeCras ramblings could have undone me. Or you and he voting the same. Honestly if I wasn't the Freagle I would've been on board. I almost got on board just to throw off the scent. But when JG offered to fall on his sword and clearly being an analytical thinker it was too easy to line him up afterwards and get him out of my way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back