Game Day West Coast Eagles vs Fremantle Dockers: A very MAD derby

Remove this Banner Ad

10 in a row! Well done boys. Kennedy was massive and in a milestone match no less! My stars.

Ryan, Barras struggling but otherwise, the only obvious changes I'd make are Jones for Ah Chee and Shuey in for someone.

It's heart in mouth stuff whenever Ah Chee gets the ball, routinely the guy will have four options and almost always chooses the worst one.

I would honestly rather they set our song to the tune of Achy Breaky Heart than the wishy washy rubbish we have now. It's an instant downer straight after we win the game. It's literally embarrassing to hear that after a match.
I agree, its spoils the celebration completely. How am I supposed to sing that when I go...the little ones LOVED singing our song, wtf am I gonna tell them. Its crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win. They were never in it after quarter time and we controlled the entire game. Doubled their score so should pick up a nice % boost even though it was only a 30 point margin.

Taberner joins Riewoldt in horror moment
Fremantle forward Matthew Taberner gave the Eagles headaches early and looked on track for three first-quarter goals. After out-muscling Jeremy McGovern in the goal square, Taberner turned around to stroll in for an easy major before being mowed down out of nowhere by Liam Duggan.

Good ******* job AFL site you muppets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back