Game Day West Coast v Essendon: This Time It’s Personnel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of melts here. We have so many injured stars out, and another 2 in game, and Essenscum have a really talented list, so no shame in losing tonight. Desperation was lacking, and players like Gaff and Redden went missing in the midfield. Likely we get beaten next week too. Just too many soldiers out.
Too many soldiers out is no excuse for the general apathy. If you are no good at footy, crack the * in.

Jones and Arch were willing but just not up to the mark. Pretty much everyone else went at half-rat power as often as they could.

Also, whoever is our midfield coach needs a bullet. Nicnat dominates and we can barely win a clearance. Absolute spud level stoppage work.

Yeah look, regardless of injuries these insipid performances cant be good for Simmo's performance reviews. He's failed to capitalise on a premiership-winning team 2 years in a row now, and if we somehow manage to miss finals he will be a very nervous man.

I'd rather Nics game any day over 28 sh*t kicks around the corner or along the ground, pointless 43 possesions if they do nothing

Oh so you would take having a player who is only capable of playing half the game and needs and another playing picked because he cant run the game out....plus he cannot mark anymore never kicks a bloody goal and lets partime rucks dominate him when the game is there to be won ???

At least sheed puts his head over the ball and has a go...something Nicnat lacks !!!

Thought Sheed was ok.

Team structure not right our forward line is very efficient but the “system” appears very soft and not able to hold up.

Feel bad for Nic and Shep that they won’t get the chance to win a flag.

Thought Sheed was ok.

Team structure not right our forward line is very efficient but the “system” appears very soft and not able to hold up.

It’s horrible that Nic won’t get one. Don’t care as much about Sheppard but Nic is the heart and soul of the club and consistently tries to drag the side over the line inspite of his limitations

Can’t wait for simmo’s tough talk with no change whatsoever to come

Can't do anything as far as personnel changes go as the depth is close to fully tested, tactically he won't change tact because we rarely get thumped by playing a conservative brand.

The only cure for our current problems is time for injured players to heal and time to cut 10-15 players from our list over 2 years.

Oh so you would take having a player who is only capable of playing half the game and needs and another playing picked because he cant run the game out....plus he cannot mark anymore never kicks a bloody goal and lets partime rucks dominate him when the game is there to be won ???

At least sheed puts his head over the ball and has a go...something Nicnat lacks !!!

Nics impact can be huge, but he needs to be told in no uncertain terms to lose 8 to 10kg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17 contested possies from Nic, yeh he's not having a go, whilst Sheed gets 15. I'll take what Nic did tonight compared to Sheeds game any day.

Thought Sheed was ok.

The forwards are good the issue is we cannot get it in there often enough....the transition from defence to the forward line is poor

yeah feel bad for them but have you ever considered that we won a flag without Nicnat as the ruck.....I think that is very telling

We are all angry, but your crusade against Nic is quite disturbing to say the least!

Club has to have a good look at itself. The hubris of that Wolfmother entrance - campaigner stuff right there.

Do we know what happened with Allen in the end? I know it probably happened when he folded himself in half but didn't even see him come back to the bench. That's normally a pretty bad sign? Like disappeared off to hospital stuff.

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are all angry, but your crusade against Nic is quite disturbing to say the least!

I do not wear rose coloured glasses when it comes to Nicnat compared to other eagles supporters

I don't hate Nicnat what I see is a talent that is being wasted and needs still needs to be managed to get through a full game which stuffs up the selections and balance of the whole team

His marking ability has gone and he is struggling to kick a goal..has he kicked a goal this year ??....its not good enough from a senior player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back