Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S16 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite looking forward to watching the rookies blossom. Big season for us Wonders, 2 more teams for us to beat on our way to premiership glory.

Fun fact: Duggan is currently laying on couch, eating Xmas chocolates while watching Braveheart. (Just wanted everyone to know I'm watching a classic, but also, I still have leftover Xmas choccies).
Never seen Braveheart. But on the choccy front, yeah I still have Christmas choccy coming out of my ears. I was going to go to the doctor about it but a friend told me that it can happen and not to worry about it.

I wouldn't mind the same problem with the Christmas malt whiskey, which is sadly long gone.

PS Hi y'all.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/www/bigfooty.com/forum/library/EasyTableBBCode/BBCode/Formatter/Base.php on line 1

This must be the thread of death or something. Needed alot of refreshes.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/www/bigfooty.com/forum/library/EasyTableBBCode/BBCode/Formatter/Base.php on line 1

Yeah I'm getting that error on every thread.

Works on tapatalk fine though.
Haven't been on until now because of that ******* error... :mad:

Note to self: Shallow is a breaker of internets. On line 1 no less. Couldn't even let it get through the first sub-routine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I seeing things pantskyle? You have Luton listed in your other teams? How the hell does that happen? I went there once - what a shithole. We were winning 1-0 until the ref gave a very dodgy penalty and we drew 1-1. My mate drove home VERY slowly, despite the fact that I had to be at work for 6 the next morning. I ended up with about 2 and a half hours kip.

Another awayday tale by wmoore © 2013

Am I seeing things pantskyle? You have Luton listed in your other teams? How the hell does that happen? I went there once - what a shithole. We were winning 1-0 until the ref gave a very dodgy penalty and we drew 1-1. My mate drove home VERY slowly, despite the fact that I had to be at work for 6 the next morning. I ended up with about 2 and a half hours kip.

Another awayday tale by wmoore © 2013

I was born there.

I hope this won't make things weird between us but I've got a man crush on you. /swoon
Not at all. I reciprocate ;)

Now I'm going to bed. There's a key under the mat and whipped cream in the fridge. Just sayin'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back