Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S22 Team Thread - Reigning Premiers! ClarkeM wins BnF.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm.still coming to terms with being dragged. To be fair I'd been in party mode the last 5 days. Not good enough for a professional outfit like the Wonders.

6 days at a minimum is required here.

New match thread is up legends. This time up against the Furies. A small rivalry is brewing between the Wonders and Furies over the last few seasons as we're the only 2 teams who have won 5 premierships in the SFA. The battle for the 6th is well and truly on. We need big numbers from some of you guys this week as we don't want to lose to this mob (can you imagine the bragging rights)

Link is below

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...s-vs-west-coast-wonders-at-punt-road.1147736/

And as always....Activity will be rewarded

Marklar_33 JT_the_Man TheHairyGamer SSwans2011 SteeleBeams dogs105 BallaratBulldog Tigz_09 1990Swan Golumless LicoriceAllsorts Daniel1812 TheBeardAmigos ClarkeM Wooljay Storm20 craffles _MKMatty PVF grants guns TheFreshBanana TheFreightTrain THE411 Bucking Beads

Where did those 2 weeks go.

Getting smashed at the moment and short on free time.
Appologies for my lack of attendance. Not 100% sure I can pick up the slack, Usually take the opportunity to get on here whilst I'm "supposidly working" but I don't have the luxury of that at the moment. Work has not been kind.

Don't want to pull the pin, but It might get to that point.
Might need to be benched for a week or two until I can get back amongst it.

Appologies for my lack of attendance. Not 100% sure I can pick up the slack, Usually take the opportunity to get on here whilst I'm "supposidly working" but I don't have the luxury of that at the moment. Work has not been kind.

All good man, I'm ok to keep you in the lineup and just post when you can.

I'm in the same boat. Assignment after assignment for at uni right now. Only really getting one or two glances at BigFooty a day (if that).

Apologies team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in the same boat. Assignment after assignment for at uni right now. Only really getting one or two glances at BigFooty a day (if that).

Apologies team

It's sad that i tend to post more on bigfooty when i have an assignment due then when i don't.

If there is one thing i excel at, it's procrastination.

It's sad that i tend to post more on bigfooty when i have an assignment due then when i don't.

If there is one thing i excel at, it's procrastination.
I've procrastinated superbly for 5 weeks. Just trying to knock them out so I can resume doing something I'm naturally gifted at. Nothing.

I've procrastinated superbly for 5 weeks. Just trying to knock them out so I can resume doing something I'm naturally gifted at. Nothing.

That's a solid effort. I've procrastinated all of last week and am kind of paying the price for it now.

Time to take a stand
We're a much better Qooty club then this poor crap we've been putting up week in week out over the course of the season. Starting next week against the top of the table Royals, the Wonders are no more easy beats. We're just hanging onto a spot in the top 8 but it's never too late to make a comeback. With a 17 round season gives us a better chance to make a claim for our back to back premierships.
We need to get everybody on board this week coming... 100% from our posters and show the rest of the comp our relevance is still great in season 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back