Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S22 Team Thread - Reigning Premiers! ClarkeM wins BnF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rookie of the Year

We'll take this time out of the vote count to bring to you our best rookie of the season.

At the beginning of the year, this was someone I was very excited about to have join the club. Hi's work in the Gaming Stories section of the Forums gave me an eye opener in to what and who we were recruiting and his excellent season proved it was a good choice in signing him up.

Please welcome and congratulate Tigz_09 on being our Season 22 Rookie Of the Year

Rich (BB code):
PLAYER       Games     HO     K     M     H     T     FF     FA     G     B     EXIE     DT
TIGZ_09         19      0   126    41   147    56     20     13     8     2     1237   1050 

Bit late on the aceptance speech. Was tanked by round 3 and passed out in the pisser.

big thanks to haydo169 for getting me involved with SFA.
Didn't have many expectations coming in fresh, but I'm really happy to have colected the award.
To have played 19 games was aweome. Kicked a few goal and celebrated some wins.
Now I'm set for the big boys table, Looking forward to amplifying my involvement now with a season under the belt.

Congratulations ClarkeM on popping your BnF cherry. A true stalwart of this club, and there isn't a more deserving person here.

Unfortunately, there is one more piece of business to attend too, and that is S22 will be my last season as a Wonder. I've achieved everything i wanted to do here with being a captain, winning a premiership and being a integral part of our S19-20 rebuild into a club that was rated a powerhouse coming into S22. So it's probably time to move on and let the next generation at this club step up.

I've enjoyed being team mates with every single one of you, and am grateful that i got to share a premiership with most of you. I wish you all the best (Ok, 2nd best, the club i'm going to i wish the best because you know, bias ;) ) for next season and beyond.

tumblr_mm681qNocA1qfrw7to1_400.gif

Thanks for a good year Golumless. I say good, because we didn't go back to back which would have been great.
Short time together, but it was a pleasure. Didn't see this coming. Thought you'd lead us into the sun.

you know what your in for when you put on that other jumper though.
upload_2017-1-13_5-43-32.jpeg
stay classy

Last edited:
Congrats Clarkey, well deserved!

I too will unfortunately be stepping back from Qooty for a while as I've not been able to post nearly as much as I have previously and don't want to be a dead weight at the club!

Would love to get back to the Wonders in a season or two when I find myself with some quality shitposting capacity again, but certainly have no interest in joining another lesser club in the league.

Best of luck in the coming seasons, has been magnificent.

#alwayswonderful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back