Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S22 Team Thread - Reigning Premiers! ClarkeM wins BnF.

Remove this Banner Ad

k3k37k.jpg

When is the start of the season btw? I know I could just click on the first page again, but I think I'd rather wait for your reply

And make me click on the first page?

Tomorrow is the start of the first match thread.

Welcome aboard to our newest recruit TheHairyGamer. Get in here mate and get yourself a custom to everything. Have to wait for the initial signing up process but once that's done we'll have this gem on the field with us.
Excited about this signing #WondersWinFinals

Welcome aboard to our newest recruit TheHairyGamer. Get in here mate and get yourself a custom to everything. Have to wait for the initial signing up process but once that's done we'll have this gem on the field with us.
Excited about this signing #WondersWinFinals

Cheers for that haydo169 been having a bit of a look around and glad to be joining the wonders

I've been thinking of a new game plan over the holidays... So here goes.

• Instead of having water runners, we need beer runners.
  • Rotate through the bench more so the drinks are spread out instead of only a few blokes hogging them all.
  • Add extra pre-game drinks.
  • Also I think we should consider training every now and again instead of having constant pub sessions. Of course drinks will be supplied for training.
Oh. One more thing. Win the premiership again.

I do have one thought on this, can't help but notice you missed post-game/celebration drinks

Cheers for that haydo169 been having a bit of a look around and glad to be joining the wonders

I do have one thought on this, can't help but notice you missed post-game/celebration drinks
Yes, that is crucial. We probably need more of those! (Not wins, drinks)

I'm glad to have you on board!

Any preference on number?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate.

Bandwagoning is an intense passion of mine so you had me when you mentioned being defending champions.

I can tell, Liverpool supporter ;)

Welcome man, you'll be like This Is Anfield except good.

Ummmm always been partial to the number 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number 3 was available...

I say was because it's yours now. Welcome aboard (officially seeing you have been signed).

Good first up win Wonders. Our Premiership defense is off to the perfect start. Huge scoring and attractive football will give us the wins on most occassions.

Bit quiet on the posting front, so we'll need more people to get involved as we take on the Royals
Keen to get the two new debutants a run next weekend too

Good first up win Wonders. Our Premiership defense is off to the perfect start. Huge scoring and attractive football will give us the wins on most occassions.

Bit quiet on the posting front, so we'll need more people to get involved as we take on the Royals
Keen to get the two new debutants a run next weekend too

Would of liked a bit easier, but i got benched early for getting suspended so you'll do fine without me (us).

Hoping we belt the Royals, especially for the debutants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back