Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S22 Team Thread - Reigning Premiers! ClarkeM wins BnF.

Remove this Banner Ad

The wife has suprised me with a trip to Melbourne for the weekend.
Heading to Perth after work and flying out this evening.

So, I will be MIA for the majority of the time until Monday.

Not getting to see to the Tigers play but that's ok. Have given up watching them this year anyway.
Will be at the Dogs/Collingwood game and North/Hawks game.
Should be a decent weekend.

honestly haydo169, we know you are good, but hogging top spot in 6 of the statistics is a bit selfish mate!;)

anyway, great move by the selectors to chuck me in the middle as Kangas' replacement! top in tackles, frees for and handballs and 2nd in total disposals is a great indicator of the great start to the season i have had! :):D

also great starts to the new season by our new recruits! added a lot to the side! :thumbsu:

honestly haydo169, we know you are good, but hogging top spot in 6 of the statistics is a bit selfish mate!;)

anyway, great move by the selectors to chuck me in the middle as Kangas' replacement! top in tackles, frees for and handballs and 2nd in total disposals is a great indicator of the great start to the season i have had! :):D

also great starts to the new season by our new recruits! added a lot to the side! :thumbsu:

Hopefully we can keep adding to it all season

Mate, just making sure I don't get the 3rd year blues and start declining. What a better way to back up a best and fairest season with another?

Mate, just making sure I don't get the 3rd year blues and start declining. What a better way to back up a best and fairest season with another?

I would actually like to win a BnF ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello again friends. I've taken the liberty of penning a little match report over on the Dragons team thread. Surprisingly level-headed and unbiased. I amaze myself.

Feel free to check it out

Hello again friends. I've taken the liberty of penning a little match report over on the Dragons team thread. Surprisingly level-headed and unbiased. I amaze myself.

Feel free to check it out
I laugh at the fact that 82 thousand rocked up... Didn't know there was that many SFA supporters

Si
I laugh at the fact that 82 thousand rocked up... Didn't know there was that many SFA supporters
Since our expansion into Asia...

Hey it worked for Port...

Right?!?

Marklar_33 JT_the_Man Catgirl TheHairyGamer SSwans2011 SteeleBeams dogs105 BallaratBulldog Tigz_09 1990Swan Golumless LicoriceAllsorts Daniel1812 TheBeardAmigos ClarkeM Wooljay Storm20 craffles _MKMatty PVF grants guns TheFreshBanana TheFreightTrain THE411 haydo169

After a disappointing loss, we're up against the bears this week... who have actually been winning recently. Good bunch that, so this should shape up to being a pretty fun week all up.

Anywho, https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-vs-las-vegas-bears-at-the-colosseum.1142675/ is the thread and as always, if you want that swanky dank spot, all you need to do is to be active.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back