Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S31 Team Thread - Wonders BnF Tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9 - posting stats.png

Now my apologies for going MIA for the past 3 weeks which hasn't seen these updated in a while but here is the current updated posting stats for the season. Cadsky a long way in front leading the charge while ArdentEagle and Uncle Horry have both hit 400+ posts for the season. Seems to have died off a bit during the past few weeks but let's get back to Round 1,2 & 3 posting numbers for the remainder of the season!

akkaps AngryRanga ArdentEagle BallaratBulldog BlueMaster1 bomberlegend2007 Cadsky ClarkeM craffles croweater 41 Crusty Undies dogs105 Elmer_Judd Grand Uncle Horace J_Chadwick jezzajay JT_the_Man Kangaroos4eva Marklar_33 mezaire mike123 Off Tap Sab22 SSwans2011 SweetD

View attachment 1097919

Now my apologies for going MIA for the past 3 weeks which hasn't seen these updated in a while but here is the current updated posting stats for the season. Cadsky a long way in front leading the charge while ArdentEagle and Uncle Horry have both hit 400+ posts for the season. Seems to have died off a bit during the past few weeks but let's get back to Round 1,2 & 3 posting numbers for the remainder of the season!

akkaps AngryRanga ArdentEagle BallaratBulldog BlueMaster1 bomberlegend2007 Cadsky ClarkeM craffles croweater 41 Crusty Undies dogs105 Elmer_Judd Grand Uncle Horace J_Chadwick jezzajay JT_the_Man Kangaroos4eva Marklar_33 mezaire mike123 Off Tap Sab22 SSwans2011 SweetD
I've had the wind taken out of my sails overly sensitive mods, they've basically taken all of the fun out of it for me now. I've just lost interest, unfortunate really.

If you can get done for putting pictures up that directly out of published little kids books, you can be done for just about anything. It takes away a dynamic and leaves a very narrow field of play left where the same dad jokes get rehashed over and over.

I suspect if it was a mod, it would have been reversed. As it as a overly sensitive Super Mod who first reported it. They won't even though I've been told it really was borderline and I can now have a much looser leash. (Basically we may have been wrong, here have a reward)

Nice and inevitable win over a lamentable team whose captain ran up the white flag before the match (by delaying the match thread).

Sensational game from akkaps with 9 snags and even contributions across the board from our crew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

27WON8c4b031cdc42d77d.png

So the H&A season has come and gone and unfortunately I wasn't around as much as I would have liked during the second half of the season however I was able to find time this evening to finish off the season stats (up until this point of the season) and see that I wasn't alone in taking a break during the season. Seems like a lot of the league had dropped off but with the finals right around the corner hopefully we'll see a spike in posting to end the 31st season of the SFA.

Well done to our skipper Mozzie19 on be our leading poster throughout the season by a long stretch, doubling the next best poster ArdentEagle who had a fantastic debut season coming across from the Bombers. A couple of old heads had fantastic seasons as well with Grand Uncle Horace, ClarkeM and dogs105 rounding out the top 5 posters for the club. Special mention to croweater 41 who in my time in the league (11 seasons) I don't think has ever posted as much as he has this season so to even beat me in posting numbers is something special and needs to be recognised.

Despite being the 2nd to last team (thanks Royals) for number of posts during the season, eventually that accounts for nothing when it comes to the sim. We're inside the top 4 and find ourselves with a double chance starting this weekend against the Gumbies.

Mozzie19 ArdentEagle Grand Uncle Horace ClarkeM dogs105 SweetD croweater 41 mike123 jezzajay SSwans2011 JT_the_Man BallaratBulldog bomberlegend2007 Crusty Undies craffles Kangaroos4eva AngryRanga Sab22 akkaps BlueMaster1 Elmer_Judd mezaire Off Tap Marklar_33 J_Chadwick

Round 17 - posting stats.png

View attachment 1145663

So the H&A season has come and gone and unfortunately I wasn't around as much as I would have liked during the second half of the season however I was able to find time this evening to finish off the season stats (up until this point of the season) and see that I wasn't alone in taking a break during the season. Seems like a lot of the league had dropped off but with the finals right around the corner hopefully we'll see a spike in posting to end the 31st season of the SFA.

Well done to our skipper Mozzie19 on be our leading poster throughout the season by a long stretch, doubling the next best poster ArdentEagle who had a fantastic debut season coming across from the Bombers. A couple of old heads had fantastic seasons as well with Grand Uncle Horace, ClarkeM and dogs105 rounding out the top 5 posters for the club. Special mention to croweater 41 who in my time in the league (11 seasons) I don't think has ever posted as much as he has this season so to even beat me in posting numbers is something special and needs to be recognised.

Despite being the 2nd to last team (thanks Royals) for number of posts during the season, eventually that accounts for nothing when it comes to the sim. We're inside the top 4 and find ourselves with a double chance starting this weekend against the Gumbies.

Mozzie19 ArdentEagle Grand Uncle Horace ClarkeM dogs105 SweetD croweater 41 mike123 jezzajay SSwans2011 JT_the_Man BallaratBulldog bomberlegend2007 Crusty Undies craffles Kangaroos4eva AngryRanga Sab22 akkaps BlueMaster1 Elmer_Judd mezaire Off Tap Marklar_33 J_Chadwick

View attachment 1145662
Great work mate. Thank you for putting in the time to do this. Your a bloody legend!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back