Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S35 Team Thread - B & F Winner ... HARPSichord

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to everyone at this great club, even Brenton Davy, Frothies Mcveigh and Cadsky, who are no longer here but played a big part in me enjoying my qootball here.

Thanks to my Dungeon Brother, AnUltimateRessie, without you taking the other wing I wouldn't have got anywhere near this award. Thanks to my real brother, MayTheNorthBeWithU, you know what you mean to me!

I can't thank everyone personally but I have one more left in me. Thanks damicky, your work around here doesn't go unnoticed and I'm excited where we can take this group in S36.

WINGERS RISE UP!!!!
Congrats!!! Enjoy the media attention!!

Thanks to everyone at this great club, even Brenton Davy, Frothies Mcveigh and Cadsky, who are no longer here but played a big part in me enjoying my qootball here.

Thanks to my Dungeon Brother, AnUltimateRessie, without you taking the other wing I wouldn't have got anywhere near this award. Thanks to my real brother, MayTheNorthBeWithU, you know what you mean to me!

I can't thank everyone personally but I have one more left in me. Thanks damicky, your work around here doesn't go unnoticed and I'm excited where we can take this group in S36.

WINGERS RISE UP!!!!
Congratulations and welcome to the B n F club!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back