Western Bulldogs x Thor

Do you like this Marvel inspired Jumper?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You can now bid for the player-worn guernseys...I'm assuming they're signed by the player, but hopefully also Chris Hemsworth to make it more of a collector's item!

Jumper looked crap in person and doesn’t look much better on TV. Our regular jumper is 10x better.

Hopefully we can put it in the bin until we inevitably have to wear it for $$ again next year.

CANNOT WAIT to see the other additions of our jumper based on Marvel Characters

You can now bid for the player-worn guernseys...I'm assuming they're signed by the player, but hopefully also Chris Hemsworth to make it more of a collector's item!
No indication on the auction website that these are signed by the players. They may well be but if not, that severely restricts their value.

I'm happy to admit that after having major reservations when it was initially announced, it looked a lot better on the players on Saturday night than I thought it would. Perhaps playing some decent footy while wearing it has also positively coloured by view.

A fantastic win and the added attention of the broadcasters fascination with having Chris Hemsworth in a private box doesn't mitigate the fact that its awfully designed guernsey. You really have to wonder why the club couldn't make more of the much hyped tie-in with his attendance than they did in the end.

Passing Go, collecting $200 and moving on.

No doubt the 3/4 time Sweet Caroline was for Matt Damon and his love for the Red Sox. Thought the raucous pa intrusions were down on the night and the unwanted noise level lower but why not come up with an Australian song for us to sing along with and get the members into it.

No doubt the 3/4 time Sweet Caroline was for Matt Damon and his love for the Red Sox. Thought the raucous pa intrusions were down on the night and the unwanted noise level lower but why not come up with an Australian song for us to sing along with and get the members into it.

The playing of Sweet Caroline bloody did my head in. I couldn't understand why we would be playing something that is a staple at Swans games now at our own home match. It was like we wanted to make them feel at home.

If the AFL as owners of the ground decide these things without our input, then the dogs admin should at least be expressing there disappointment with it.

How about Power and the Passion?

I don't know if this was the case for anyone else, but the jumpers made it harder than usual for me to identify which player was which from Level 3, when I usually have no trouble with it at all.

Overall I didn't think they looked good, but I guess if they're selling well then they're achieving their purpose. I just hope if we do something similar in the future (which I'm resigned that we probably will) we come up with a better design.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back