Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
like all things there would be a reason id say........i wasnt there so cant comment.....

imo if you cant take a bagging from over the fence you may as well go play netball.........obviously this bloke stuck it up the supporters but in a losing side so cant have gone too well!!!........was he your son???? if your a mutual supporter who gives a rats.....

get down to the d/p albanvale game next week......there will be plenty happening dont worry about that!!!

and to joe cali sorry about the mention.......and to justin gomez all the best on a speedy recovery!!!!

Bagging from over the fence is gutless and spineless, but if that is what DP want from their support group, then all power to them..

No matter where you go there will be crowd involvement, that isn't an issue and no player should worry about that rubbish.. But targeted and on going abuse of opposition players is a spineless act..

Nice contridiction by the way, he stuck it up the supporters but didn't do well.. Hmmm... Interesting.. :eek:

Whether I am a "mutual" (god knows what you are talking about some times, I hope you mean neutral) supporter or not... The DP supporters in that area of the ground lack courage and quite possibly mental capacity.. But hey.. Each to their own...

How does the new guy at Lavo from Aberfeldie go? I heard from a mate that he'll be pretty handy in wrfl Div two...

Not willing to give too much away, but very handy indeed, strong, smart, great hands and a lovely Long kick on him. Fitting in nicely with the boys. We will only get stronger each week!

On the baker topic, yes i know that, but wouldnt have been in thier top 5, as alot of very good footballers have come out of st albans. And the end of the day im not disputing the fact the blokes a great footballer, but top 5 in the comp is a huge call, and i beg the differ.

Bagging from over the fence is gutless and spineless, but if that is what DP want from their support group, then all power to them..

No matter where you go there will be crowd involvement, that isn't an issue and no player should worry about that rubbish.. But targeted and on going abuse of opposition players is a spineless act..

Nice contridiction by the way, he stuck it up the supporters but didn't do well.. Hmmm... Interesting.. :eek:

Whether I am a "mutual" (god knows what you are talking about some times, I hope you mean neutral) supporter or not... The DP supporters in that area of the ground lack courage and quite possibly mental capacity.. But hey.. Each to their own...

had an old bloke yelling out racist remarks at me when we played deer park, didnt take long till l.summers and j.condos went over to the fence and told em to shut the f*@k up... didnt hear a whisper out of him for the rest of the game heheh, i even got an oppology from summers when really they didnt have to do anything.. good on em.. but im sure the old has been half full of piss will be back having a crack at some other arab looking bloke soon lol gota love local footy:thumbsu:

mutual/neutral.........you knew what i was on about......so dont act like a highschool teacher.......

if a player is worried about crowd involvement he shouldnt be out their......its local footy champ!!!!...you sound like you were the player in question......get over it......id be more concerned about the bloke who broke his leg and his family........

please dont reply back.......;)

all the best to the coburg bloke joe cali??? im not sure of his name......

serious broken leg that the bone petruded skin......nasty and i heard the game was held up for an hour whilst the ambo's did their job.....also the game was played 20 min no time on in the last half due to this incident........

all the best and wish a speedy recovery.........

must be the year for broken legs, Spotty 2's had three players break their legs a few weeks ago all within 30 minutes:mad:

mutual/neutral.........you knew what i was on about......so dont act like a highschool teacher.......

if a player is worried about crowd involvement he shouldnt be out their......its local footy champ!!!!...you sound like you were the player in question......get over it......id be more concerned about the bloke who broke his leg and his family........

please dont reply back.......;)

Ah, so you are the decider of all who can contribute here are you... Ill make just a little note, read the sig, out of you and I, there is only one that can make that call..

Am I the player involved... No...

But let me just make this clear, as obviously you would fit right in with that group of monkey's that sat in the pocket...

A bit of ribbing in local footy, yep, absolutely.. Direct and continued targeting and abuse of an individual is GUTLESS, which fits you like a glove.

My point is, that the hard working people involved in the committee, coaching staff etc would not want to be associated with this type of behaviour, so you and your little group of monkey's in the corner, while you might believe that you support the Deer Park FC, are actually nothing but an insignificant hinderance to these people that are true local football people, the sooner you people are weeded out, the better local football will be.

Karim, next time, make a report to the league, Racial vilification is unacceptable at any level, while it might be water off a ducks back to you, it may be tough for another to deal with, the best part is that weeds like that will be held to account and removed from visiting local games.

PS. Please don't respond to me Weapons, I find it difficult to lower my standard intelligence level to moronic....

Love it IMS about time u got to see the west footy some of those monkey's r feral i experianced that aswell someones gotta beat dp shut up the monkeys. No hard feelings weapons

Love it IMS about time u got to see the west footy some of those monkey's r feral i experianced that aswell someones gotta beat dp shut up the monkeys. No hard feelings weapons

The thing is, every club has them, Personally i dont like it comming from our supporters, because it sends the wrong message from the club, and its culture, as a player, i actually like a bit of lip from the opposition supporters, as it makes me more determind. Crackers from spotty, a fine example, copped it week in week out, and dominated.
At the end of the day, its park footy, and it will never change. The racial stuff needs to be left out, as its just plain wrong.
As for someone beating deer condos park, cant see that happening. Although the season is still young, they are only human like the rest.
This arguement can go forever, lets talk about an interesting topic rather than bickering back and forth.
Top ten div two players? Final 5 teams? Your thoughts? ;)

The thing is, every club has them, Personally i dont like it comming from our supporters, because it sends the wrong message from the club, and its culture, as a player, i actually like a bit of lip from the opposition supporters, as it makes me more determind. Crackers from spotty, a fine example, copped it week in week out, and dominated.
At the end of the day, its park footy, and it will never change. The racial stuff needs to be left out, as its just plain wrong.
As for someone beating deer condos park, cant see that happening. Although the season is still young, they are only human like the rest.
This arguement can go forever, lets talk about an interesting topic rather than bickering back and forth.
Top ten div two players? Final 5 teams? Your thoughts? ;)

Top 5 Deer park Albanvale Coburg Yarraville West Footscray
Cant comment to much on idividuals i havnt seen all of div 2
1. J.Condos
2. L.Harris
3.Deer parks no 10
4.Deer parks no 25
5 M.Speakman
6 C.Browne
7 L.Phipps
8 Yarraville Ruckman
9 Leighroy Sporle
10 Leigh Mcinerny

thats only a rough draft wait till we have played everyone will be changes

Ah, so you are the decider of all who can contribute here are you... Ill make just a little note, read the sig, out of you and I, there is only one that can make that call..

Am I the player involved... No...

But let me just make this clear, as obviously you would fit right in with that group of monkey's that sat in the pocket...

A bit of ribbing in local footy, yep, absolutely.. Direct and continued targeting and abuse of an individual is GUTLESS, which fits you like a glove.

My point is, that the hard working people involved in the committee, coaching staff etc would not want to be associated with this type of behaviour, so you and your little group of monkey's in the corner, while you might believe that you support the Deer Park FC, are actually nothing but an insignificant hinderance to these people that are true local football people, the sooner you people are weeded out, the better local football will be.

Karim, next time, make a report to the league, Racial vilification is unacceptable at any level, while it might be water off a ducks back to you, it may be tough for another to deal with, the best part is that weeds like that will be held to account and removed from visiting local games.

PS. Please don't respond to me Weapons, I find it difficult to lower my standard intelligence level to moronic....[/quot

ppppfffffttttt spare me......moronic.......hahahahaha i might use that 1.......

congrats you made a big deal out of a few remarks from over the fence that would happen in every footy league across melbourne including the top comps....hence me saying to you go and play netball you fairy......;)

Top 5 Deer park Albanvale Coburg Yarraville West Footscray
Cant comment to much on idividuals i havnt seen all of div 2
1. J.Condos
2. L.Harris
3.Deer parks no 10
4.Deer parks no 25
5 M.Speakman
6 C.Browne
7 L.Phipps
8 Yarraville Ruckman
9 Leighroy Sporle
10 Leigh Mcinerny

thats only a rough draft wait till we have played everyone will be changes

1 c day(dp)
2 j condos(dp)
3 docherty (cobras)
4 l summers(dp)
5 a baker(yarra)
6 m lubke(vales)
7 atick(cobras)
8 r trajovski(dp)
9 a wills(yarra)
10 c robertson(dp)

dunno about top ten but these are the players i rate.........

l phipps..........hahahaha has he married into your family????

top 5 would be cobras lions lavo yarra wyndhamvale/parkside........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long do people give North Sunshine til they fall in a heap? Surely it wont be too long now.

What about Braybrook? They will only beat North Sunshine this season and have heard their numbers at training rival only North Sunshine.

Will they merge the 2 teams as it looks like both clubs are just slowly dying?

Good feedback. I dont know many players in the comp but ill have a go...

1. Condos 2. Day 3. Wells 4. Docherty 5. Atik 6. Paone
7. Kennedy 8. Lubke 9. Summers 10. Baker

Emerg harris denelly phipps tyrell lane mainsbridge zurek?

1. Dp 2. Alb 3. Sy 4. Lav 5. Wyn 6. Ps 7. Wf 8. Cd 9. Cs 10. Bra 11. Nth

Its just an opinion, as im no expert on div2.

ppppfffffttttt spare me......moronic.......hahahahaha i might use that 1.......

congrats you made a big deal out of a few remarks from over the fence that would happen in every footy league across melbourne including the top comps....hence me saying to you go and play netball you fairy......;)

You just don't have the intelligence level to debate.... It's continually proven....

Good luck for the year...

People seem to have a bit of a gap between yarraville and west, bit strange since we've already beaten them and couldve beaten them by much more if we didnt drop off.

Deer park

Albanvale
Coburg
Parkside
West
Yarra
Lavo
W/v
Cs
Braybrook
Nth sunshine

People seem to have a bit of a gap between yarraville and west, bit strange since we've already beaten them and couldve beaten them by much more if we didnt drop off.

Deer park

Albanvale
Coburg
Parkside
West
Yarra
Lavo
W/v
Cs
Braybrook
Nth sunshine

My predictions are

Condos ie deer park

Albanvale
west/parkside
west/parkside
cobourg
lavo
windy
cs
brookers
north sunshine

no champ.......not when some bloke who thinks he is as funny as eddie's new show......pppffftttt what a joke eddie's gone way too far and so has itsmyshow......he even wants to post like me now....weapo is a winner!!!!;)

and the dots have COPYRIGHT........

and the best thing about it is the club i follow cant lose this week......but im afraid of what the bye might do come next weeks big match......

cheers

good luck for what???

Putting a comprehensible sentence together???

Having any quality insight or knowledge of football and/or the spirit of which the game should be played???

Understanding plain English???

Just a few to start off with.. Take your time though, only one challenge at a time, you might confuse yourself otherwise...

no champ.......not when some bloke who thinks he is as funny as eddie's new show......pppffftttt what a joke eddie's gone way too far and so has itsmyshow......he even wants to post like me now....weapo is a winner!!!!;)

and the dots have COPYRIGHT........

and the best thing about it is the club i follow cant lose this week......but im afraid of what the bye might do come next weeks big match......

cheers

Wow... Just wow... This post is a prime example of why people simply laugh at you.. Not with you.. At you...

Next time you decide to respond, instead of trying to keep up with me, just go at your own pace.. It will make you seem a little less desperate and possibly give the impression that you really don't have no idea at all.. :D

Wowee what a huge game this week. Close to the biggest game of the season so far. The up and coming suns oops I mean lakers vs the roadrunners. Gary Bluey Turner during his press confrence refered to the match as being as good as a final. Preperations are in place should the lakers win to elect Turner mayor for a week and to erect a statue in his honour..Well its more of an effigy that the found outside the Parkside rooms and they took it before they could burn it. Can the great man inspire his troops with a Teddy Whitten style 3/4 time speech or will the road runners run away with their first win in some time? All roads lead to the springs to watch the action unfold. Gee gotta love local footy

Wow... Just wow... This post is a prime example of why people simply laugh at you.. Not with you.. At you...

Next time you decide to respond, instead of trying to keep up with me, just go at your own pace.. It will make you seem a little less desperate and possibly give the impression that you really don't have no idea at all.. :D

Can someone ban him from this forum? The amount of s**t we have to put up with is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back