Western Region FL - Divy 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

He posted on social media last year that he was retired from footy. Would have to be very significant $$$$ to get him to play.

He posted on social media last year that he was retired from footy. Would have to be very significant $$$$ to get him to play.
Pretty worrying if thats the best that DP can come up with as a recruit. Overweight 39 year old. Who will carry additional points I would have thought being in third club in three years and not a DP junior.
Good to see them trying to building a sustainable model like every other Div 1 club by having u18s team and developing youth.

Will have Fev and Redpath both bitching to each other on who has to leave the goal square. Not big enough to fit them both in there

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty worrying if thats the best that DP can come up with as a recruit. Overweight 39 year old. Who will carry additional points I would have thought being in third club in three years and not a DP junior.
Good to see them trying to building a sustainable model like every other Div 1 club by having u18s team and developing youth.

Will have Fev and Redpath both bitching to each other on who has to leave the goal square. Not big enough to fit them both in there

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Didn’t fev play at deer park previously so he won’t be worth as much points as you think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s the ghetto I mean manor lakes going?
You been robbed lately,
Tell your team to get some real grass! Fake a$$ $h!t
Not robbed yet, but not quite following the fake grass thing

If Fev played one season at Deer Park and didn’t finish top 5 last season then he is 3 points. 3 for the transfer and 1 point added for too many transfers. 1 point subtracted for the season he has played for them.

If Fev played one season at Deer Park and didn’t finish top 5 last season then he is 3 points. 3 for the transfer and 1 point added for too many transfers. 1 point subtracted for the season he has played for them.
5 pts when last played at DP. Subtract 1 for year of service when he goes back and add a point for more than 3 teams in 3 years. Equals 5 pts, possibly at the best 4.

Did he win goal kicking at Hastings?

5 pts when last played at DP. Subtract 1 for year of service when he goes back and add a point for more than 3 teams in 3 years. Equals 5 pts, possibly at the best 4.
It doesn’t matter what you were on when you last played there. It’s measured from the club you were transferred from. It could be 4 if Hastings is in a premier league but I don’t think they are.

It doesn’t matter what you were on when you last played there. It’s measured from the club you were transferred from. It could be 4 if Hastings is in a premier league but I don’t think they are.
Div 2 MPFNL?

So a club with minimised points is actually going to burn 3 points or more on a 40 year old bloke who kicked 30 goals in 10 games (just looked it up) in div 2...
I am still upset he spent more on uber eats than I did!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back