Western Region FL - Divy 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Look 3 points for a player of his statue is a steal. If his back holds up. He will be serviceable

Look 3 points for a player of his statue is a steal. If his back holds up. He will be serviceable
Kicked 30 goals in 10 games, 14 goals of which were kicked in 2 games in a div 2. Not sure they're great stats

How many flags your side won in the past 7 years
Pretty worrying if thats the best that DP can come up with as a recruit. Overweight 39 year old. Who will carry additional points I would have thought being in third club in three years and not a DP junior.
Good to see them trying to building a sustainable model like every other Div 1 club by having u18s team and developing youth.

Will have Fev and Redpath both bitching to each other on who has to leave the goal square. Not big enough to fit them both in there

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
">#welovethatyouhateus
Pretty worrying if thats the best that DP can come up with as a recruit. Overweight 39 year old. Who will carry additional points I would have thought being in third club in three years and not a DP junior.
Good to see them trying to building a sustainable model like every other Div 1 club by having u18s team and developing youth.

Will have Fev and Redpath both bitching to each other on who has to leave the goal square. Not big enough to fit them both in there

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fev had his days out against Devon Meadows both times. A struggling lower div 2 side. Other than that it was a few 2 goals here and there against mid tier sides. Red Hill and Karingal were stand out best, and he only played 1, kicking 1.

The longer you keep up this belief the longer their premiership run will last if you want to beat them get over yourselfs and focus on actually beating them not have a sook every year they win when numerous clubs have had the opportunity to beat them
I see it as clubs went close many times when having players on half or less than the money they were on.
It’s a credit to those clubs who aren’t cheating the system to get so close.
If everyone was on the same money then no way would Money Park have won any of those 7 premierships.

I see it as clubs went close many times when having players on half or less than the money they were on.
It’s a credit to those clubs who aren’t cheating the system to get so close.
If everyone was on the same money then no way would Money Park have won any of those 7 premierships.
The sooner you get over yourself and move on and just beat them the better you will be they had an investigation nothing happened you just sound like a sore loser if either team won you wouldn’t be like this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see ghazi still hasn’t woken since 3qtr time at Avalon airport oval
Be more worried about the players than the coach they all s**t the bed and if I was a deer park player next time I play them I’d be giving them a smack and getting in their ear mentally weak

Little whisper Alex Rance could be in a Deer Park jumper in 2020.
I hear they’re also going to sign Garry Ablett who’s going to retire just to join them too why would you retire in your prime to them go and play local footy for less money

I hear they’re also going to sign Garry Ablett who’s going to retire just to join them too why would you retire in your prime to them go and play local footy for less money

You think Rance retired for footy reasons?

Gary senior was my, he will play for a couple of flippers.
Nathan Ablett wanted to play aswell but the local council wouldn’t fund a prayer room for him!

Be more worried about the players than the coach they all s**t the bed and if I was a deer park player next time I play them I’d be giving them a smack and getting in their ear mentally weak

Congrats on Parkers bringing home the bacon and went in as underdogs giving Altona the biffo. I hear they’ve lost a few , kwayne massive loss , Perkins well he didn’t play gf neither did Klix , a few others too , surely they’ve got a few tricks up their sleeve!

The longer you keep up this belief the longer their premiership run will last if you want to beat them get over yourselfs and focus on actually beating them not have a sook every year they win when numerous clubs have had the opportunity to beat them
At local level, if you have the means to ensure that your bottom 4-6 are streets ahead of the bottom 4-6 of any other side in the comp, you’re going to win a s**t load of flags. Of course it helps that that your best players are better than the opposition’s best in most cases.
From memory 3 of the 8 flags were close. The others were blowouts. It is what it is, if you’ve got the means, you’ll dominate over a long period, there’s no escaping that.
What can get lost in all of this is that from what I hear, most of the DP players are very committed to doing the necessary work outside of normal training.
It’s a potent mix that’s going to take more than cash to beat. What’s your solution?

At local level, if you have the means to ensure that your bottom 4-6 are streets ahead of the bottom 4-6 of any other side in the comp, you’re going to win a s**t load of flags. Of course it helps that that your best players are better than the opposition’s best in most cases.
From memory 3 of the 8 flags were close. The others were blowouts. It is what it is, if you’ve got the means, you’ll dominate over a long period, there’s no escaping that.
What can get lost in all of this is that from what I hear, most of the DP players are very committed to doing the necessary work outside of normal training.
It’s a potent mix that’s going to take more than cash to beat. What’s your solution?

So you mean to tell me that if your bottom 6 is better then the oppositions and your top players are better than the oppositions you’ll be better than your opposition.... you might be onto something here champ!

I think you answered that yourself the DP players are more committed to putting in the extra effort and in the last quarter especially against Altona it showed. The sooner clubs stop acting like the only reason they win is money and don’t push themselves and their players to the same level as DP do the sooner their dominance will end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back