Western Region FL - Divy 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw a screen shot of the East Keilor players group welcoming Chris Stewart to the fold for 2021. Interesting.

Have also been told DP are expecting at least 10 premiership players from 2019 to move on.

“IF” true, that’ll make things very hard for DP to recruit top ups if their total Player Points remain lower than the rest of the comp.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I herd deer park had no applicants mcgoldrick had to be talked into it ?
Too old to coach The players that are left will laugh at him but credit I guess to take it on
I’m advised they now have lost 11 from the grand final with 8 being one pointers
They have only 41 points../...Will finish bottom 3 and Not field a twos team

Too old to coach The players that are left will laugh at him but credit I guess to take it on
I’m advised they now have lost 11 from the grand final with 8 being one pointers
They have only 41 points../...Will finish bottom 3 and Not field a twos team
I also herd the deer park club has pulled all sponsorship

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hospitality venues are some of the worst affected business from COVID so not surprising that sponsorship are being pulled
They are probably the worst affected industry. I work directly with small businesses and the ammount of hospitality venues that won't see it through this pandemic is terrifying. Obviously the run down affect to other organisations eg; sporting clubs could be pretty devastating.

Good news at DP..

Local footy: WRFL club Deer Park locks in two ex-AFL players for 2021
Deer Park’s pursuit of another Western Region Football League flag has received a boost with four significant signings, including two players who earned a shot at the elite level.

Good news at DP..

Local footy: WRFL club Deer Park locks in two ex-AFL players for 2021
Deer Park’s pursuit of another Western Region Football League flag has received a boost with four significant signings, including two players who earned a shot at the elite level.
Todd Elton, Damien Cavka, Billy Cannolo & PJ Manivong.

Sunshine appoint Heath Scotland senior coach for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back