Fev0lution

Senior List
Apr 4, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
CAAARLTON
he has not missed one minute of football this year and clears the ball with ease...its disappointing we cant find our form again as Kouta's travelling well but one player can win the match

I wrote a story in a school assignment in media about Kouta, asking the question if he is back to his best?

In my opinion, I think he is back to his best, but in a different way. He isn't taking speccies, touching the ball 35 times and kicking 5 goals. Instead he is playing an in and under roll and clearing the ball... as you said, with ease.

Someone said on radio the other day, Kouta deserves better from the team he is leading and I agree. If everyone went in as hard as Kouta we would be a lot better thats for sure.

stokesy said:
I wrote a story in a school assignment in media about Kouta, asking the question if he is back to his best?

Geez, I think I went to the wrong school!!

Would and should be leading our B&F by a mile!

What are his chances of a 3rd AA you reckon?

Brownlow wise...........Round #1 would be 2 or 3 votes. Essendon game is a possible vote. Maybe Hawthorn, but doubtfull. Yesterdays game should see him get easily one vote, maybe two.........!

So that would put him on perhaps a possible 5 votes????? Jesus, what do you think he would be on if we were winning>?

ryan2000 said:
Would and should be leading our B&F by a mile!

What are his chances of a 3rd AA you reckon?

Brownlow wise...........Round #1 would be 2 or 3 votes. Essendon game is a possible vote. Maybe Hawthorn, but doubtfull. Yesterdays game should see him get easily one vote, maybe two.........!

So that would put him on perhaps a possible 5 votes????? Jesus, what do you think he would be on if we were winning>?

He should win our Best and Fairest by probably a record if he keeps it up lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back